• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Last movie watched

I am putting up The Escape Plan is possibly one of my favourite movies at the moment. It just screams old school style action type movies but not a flat out Die Hard or Rambo type of movie. Whatever Sly appears in lately has really tickled my pickle

I am putting up The Escape Plan is possibly one of my favourite movies at the moment. It just screams old school style action type movies but not a flat out Die Hard or Rambo type of movie. Whatever Sly appears in lately has really tickled my pickle
Watched it a few times and loved it. It's great the old action heroes getting into the same movies.

I have watched a few movies lately since I am out of action for a while....some old ones and some new.

The Cabin in The Woods: Horror/Sci Fi about 2 years old but probably best I have seen in a while.
War Horse: A few years old as well, Excellent movie, highly recommend. Good movie the family would enjoy. Drama/Action
Alien Abduction: new release....ok movie, nothing spectacular, will fill in the night tho if nothing else to watch.
They don't serve Beer In Hell: Comedy, my guts was sore from laughing.
7150: Don't bother, some stupid airflight movie from the producer of the grudge. Horror

I'm sure I will have plenty more to add to the list over next 12 weeks

A few I've watched from recent times. These are just from cinema entries.

Edge of Tomorrow - fantastic movie, action, excellent plot. Emily Blunt & Tom Cruise.
Lets Be Cops - pretty funny, excellent soundtrack. Nina Dobrev as the waitress!
Into The Storm - epic disaster sequences, cool plot, effects are excellent.
The Prince - decent plot, decent acting. Bruce Willis, Jason Patric.
Hercules - the Rock is the best part about this movie, some of it sucks, some of its good.
Boyhood - filmed intermittently over 13 years, very well done and thought out.

Finally got around to watching Skyfall last night. I quite enjoyed it.. Bond is da man!

I thought it was pretty good as well when it came out, but most didn't. How good was the villain though, the same dude from No Country For Old Men.

Gone Girl- would have to be one of the best movies ive ever seen, the main bird in it is smokin and ben affleck plays a good part in it too highly recomend it

Being a David Lynch movie, you expect it to be good. Some criticisms I've heard is that it's not a memorable movie, and I tend to agree. There are no characters or scenes that particular stand out, except maybe the bed scene at the end.

Had a lazy weekend and got a few of my all time favourites out that I hadn't watched for ages - Trainspotting, Fear & loathing in Las Vegas, Pulp Fiction and Snatch.
all crackers.

Browsed through "The Interview", the Sony movie that North Korean low life scum Kim Jong-un tried to have Sony too afraid to release.

Strike a blow for the oppressed people of North Korea and watch it peeps. I'll let someone else post a link. Seemed reasonably funny, the bits I watched.
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17650]gerry.[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION];

Decent copy? I was going to have a look for it today but figured a good copy wouldn't be out yet. I don't watch cams