• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

REVIEW: Jazfit Spinbike

kaz

iLift
Purchased: Wellkart.com.au on Sat 22/6 and was delivered Wed 25/6
Price: $330 delivered incl Courier
Specs: 22kg Flywheel, 150kg rated, basic electronic screen for speed/cals/distance/time, sturdy equipment
Unfortunately one part was broken, a footing piece, that made the bike level/stable. I emailed them 26/6 and by the following Friday 3/7, and they kept me updated with progress the while way. The broken part was part & parcel of Online Ordering but they rectified the issue immediately so have full praise for their customer service.
The bike is a good sturdy bike, it creaks when free wheeling/not under load whilst pedaling but has performed well when given a beating.
My 158kg/6.5ft half brother used his daily and has only had the issue of the handle bars being too close and the seat being too small.
I put a Gel seat cover on mine because the seat is quite firm.
Overall, I give the product 8/10, points deducted for the item being noisy when free pedaling and the chain cover was somewhat loose.
I give wellkart.com.au a 10/10 for service.
3y9y3y9a.jpg

i wouldn't mind getting a spin bike , the geometry of them is much the same as a road bike so makes for a more comfortable and natural ride , i had an exercise bike given to me but i found it crap your legs were right out in front and your arse was right back and your arms stretched out , even when it was adjusted it was still crap

thanks for the write up on your spin bike

What's the diff between a 'Spinbike' and a normal exercise bike?
a spinbike has a more ergonomic feel to it , more natural flow much like riding a normal bike , a normal exercise bike is just a seat with pedals with no thought towards the feel of it. exercise bikes are more upright, have wider seats

Thanks Kaz.

I take it a regular exercise bike would be the preference if one were wanting to do some mega LISS cardio that involves watching videos on phone and stuff then. Hmm...

Would the noise of this bike be too much for watching TV? (yes I hate doing cardio without entertainment) haha

[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; I use it for HIIT so I'm usually plugged into YouTube following the online spin classes lol
It isn't too noisy that you can't watch TV, just a low grind.

Thanks a lot Kaz. I do some HIIT stuff from time to time but I don't think I'd trust a cheaper one with my weight on there going hard. But I think mainly for LISS/MISS cardio for me for a little cal burn while watching TV.

(currently taking my tab to the gym with movies on it)

Went dead with 20mins to go on bike. I have no idea how people can do that with no entertainment!

Thanks a lot Kaz. I do some HIIT stuff from time to time but I don't think I'd trust a cheaper one with my weight on there going hard. But I think mainly for LISS/MISS cardio for me for a little cal burn while watching TV.

(currently taking my tab to the gym with movies on it)

Went dead with 20mins to go on bike. I have no idea how people can do that with no entertainment!
Best to get a Recumberent Bike. Spin bike seats are so uncomfy! Lol

I had a standard exercise bike at home and no matter how I adjusted it the thing it just wanted to crush my balls.

Now got a recumbent bike and its so much better.

I had a standard exercise bike at home and no matter how I adjusted it the thing it just wanted to crush my balls.

Now got a recumbent bike and its so much better.
So now your balls slap around on your thighs?

8 months on and this bike cops a thrashing daily by either me or my husband.
No creaks and sturdy as, screen is still on its original batteries.
They are advertised at $200 now!

200 that's a chep'piece of equipment considering the other fold away fpcral which you could spend a lot more on

Damn... i would buy one kaz but shipping to here is 110 bucks lol

Will have a hunt around thursday night to see whats available locally.