• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

185kg plates, stand, oly bar and bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
All Bodymaker/ Muscle motion brand

- 185kg rubber coated olympic weights
- weight stand
- Olympic bar
- Adjustable bench

all gear is used with the usual wear and tear but one of the smaller weights has a small split in it. The bench im pretty much throwing in for free as it needs re upholstering due to my dog tearing all the padding off.

$600 ono

pick up Point Cook, VIC

I'll post better pics later but its the stuff in this photo:

iPhone Pix 020edit.JPG

Last edited:
Ill fwd this to my mate he might be keen my dude is that your best price

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

Can you msg me.pics 0430316655

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

im open to offers. sorry i cant message pics at the moment i put my phone through the wash! also will look at separating items as ive just had an offer of $400 just for the weights

how much for the bar and the weights PM me

Im keen in vic south east

Status
Not open for further replies.