• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peptide discussion thread

0ni

Registered Rustler
Yeah think this is needed as there are many misconceptions about peptides, what they do and how they work. Discuss it in here. No shilling please. No reason to say where you got your peptides from, what they cost or anything so just keep it out.

Saw a post about a 5kg gain with no fat, this is what I am on about when I say that you'll just gain water without AAS. He probably did gain 5kg, but it wouldn't be muscle, you simply do not gain muscle that fast. It's just water retention and the vast majority of it will not be glycogen so it's not even the water you want that makes you look better lol.

Discuss here

People just want to believe. .A safe alternative to steroids. .. I've done enough research to know I wouldn't bother. I was tempted a few years ago.

iHerb Promo code ZSG863
iherb.com

They are nothing like steroids
They literally do two completely different things

Here's a fucking factoid for people
GH and IGF-1 don't even cause hypertrophy of the myofibrills

How about that gem?

Peptides:

ximage.php,qu=15762,adateline=1402724873.pagespeed.ic.VzrskgNkXr.jpg

I've been on ghrp2 and cjc1295(w/o dac) for around a month now. I'm naturally an ectomorph, hard gains l..easy to injure, shit type body basically.

Had 80% of my meniscus removed last year and turned 30. Was feeling pretty gutted and kind of wanted to quit .

Anyways, a month in and the gains obviously aren't noticeable bit I'm sleeping better and I know I'm recovering faster. I'm pushing my biggest numbers and not suffering horrible doms like I normally would..

My diet is good and hasn't changed. My motivation is up and the feeling of "progressing to only regress" is gone.
There's probably a bit of placebo and I'm okay with that. People can call it shit and to say jump on AAS , but it's giving me what I need right now. I'm giving it a 3 month trial at the moment, and I'll reassess then if I think it's worth it.

I've been on ghrp2 and cjc1295(w/o dac) for around a month now. I'm naturally an ectomorph, hard gains l..easy to injure, shit type body basically.

Had 80% of my meniscus removed last year and turned 30. Was feeling pretty gutted and kind of wanted to quit .

Anyways, a month in and the gains obviously aren't noticeable bit I'm sleeping better and I know I'm recovering faster. I'm pushing my biggest numbers and not suffering horrible doms like I normally would..

My diet is good and hasn't changed. My motivation is up and the feeling of "progressing to only regress" is gone.
There's probably a bit of placebo and I'm okay with that. People can call it shit and to say jump on AAS , but it's giving me what I need right now. I'm giving it a 3 month trial at the moment, and I'll reassess then if I think it's worth it.

Yes

loads..google cancer igf or cancer hgh...

they both cause hyperplasia ofcourse it will effect cancer

looks like Essendon players were worried about Cancers due to Peptides:

"“One thing that we have to deal with, and this is the sobering element, my job now is to work out a program to monitor the players for the next five to 10 years because they were given such exotic substances — many of them growth factors — which means that we are looking at potential hormonal issues or cancers,” Harcourt said."

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/af...lub-selfreported/story-fnelctok-1226975648048

Google aas sides...while you're doing your Google doctor masters degree, you better add casein protein causing cancer to your e-thesis.

Google aas sides...while you're doing your Google doctor masters degree, you better add casein protein causing cancer to your e-thesis.

you've admitted on page 1 that you're getting no benefits from Peptides so far, except some better healing which is natural for growth factors. You've got people helping you, warning of the dangers of growth factors. Theres AFL Doctors who are concerned about the dangers of growth factors (my post). Yet you want to attack someone who is helping you: @Genics ;

Pretty sure Testosterone, the number 1 Steroid, doesn't have those similar dangers, other dangers, but not those similar ones.

Last edited:
Hope you've never eaten burnt toast, that's a carcinogen too...

There's no hard evidence that is concrete to support the cancer and peptides link. The pro's state that if you have cancer already. Peptides like cjc can increase the cancer rate. Its all theories. Half the stuff the world consumes or cooks with causes cancer.

And a big driving factor behind the afl posting negative things about peptides is to reduce the copycat effect.

Hope you've never eaten burnt toast, that's a carcinogen too...

There's no hard evidence that is concrete to support the cancer and peptides link. The pro's state that if you have cancer already. Peptides like cjc can increase the cancer rate. Its all theories. Half the stuff the world consumes or cooks with causes cancer.

And a big driving factor behind the afl posting negative things about peptides is to reduce the copycat effect.

Getting a bit defensive, obviously a nasty side effect of peptide usage, Peptide Rage.