• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peptide discussion thread

Hope you've never eaten burnt toast, that's a carcinogen too...

There's no hard evidence that is concrete to support the cancer and peptides link. The pro's state that if you have cancer already. Peptides like cjc can increase the cancer rate. Its all theories. Half the stuff the world consumes or cooks with causes cancer.

And a big driving factor behind the afl posting negative things about peptides is to reduce the copycat effect.

Go get yourself a full body MRI and you'll be shocked by how much cancer you have in your body
Luckily the body is very good with dealing with it
Everyone has cancer, to some degree

Haha. Don't you have to pay for a stereosonic ticket with each cycle as well?

I got a free footy with my peptides...... And cancer.

the only known AAS side is awesomeness.

Dude this is pretty much exactly why I got into powerlifting
I competed in cycling and got to the national level, took some dbol and anadrol then found out what all the top dudes were doing- everything and anything.

EPO was big. Synthetic cannabinoids that made you high so that performance was enhanced- no lactic acid at all turned you into a machine, albuterol, shitloads more that I still have never come across.

I was 19 and decided that I'd never be able to do what it took to get to the next level. I'd literally be completely ruining my body.
I switched to powerlifting where all I needed was a benign dose of testosterone

Peptides (from Gr. πεπτός, "digested", derived from πέσσειν, "to digest") are naturally occurring biological molecules. They are short chains of amino acid monomers linked by peptide bonds providing amazing gains of astonishing levels and laced with cancer growth factor to make you die young and swole.