• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Real-life Popeye arm wrestler Matthias Schlitte has enormous arm

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
118528-88cff38e-f8ce-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Matthias Schlitte has extraordinary strength in one arm. Source: News Corp Australia

MEET Matthias “Hellboy” Schlitte, the German arm wrestling phenomenon with one enormous arm.

While his left arm is normal size, Schlitte’s right is Popeye-like due to a rare genetic defect that makes his right forearm bone 33 per cent larger than his left.
Schlitte first hit the arm wrestling circuit as a 16-year-old on the advice of his mother, and was ridiculed because of his light 65kg frame.
But what his competitors didn’t realise is that much of that weight was taken up by his right limb.
117128-94e45304-f8ce-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Matthias Schlitte was born with a gigantic superhuman arm. Source: News Corp Australia

“It was in 2004 and my mother found a flyer in a petrol station and the flyer was looking for an arm wrestler for men of up to 90kg,” Schlitte told Yahoo!7 Sport.
“I was 16 and I went into this small bar in Haldensleben and I only weighed 65kg. All these bigger men were laughing at me, but when I beat them all the men changed from laughing to respect and the rest is history.”
The 27-year-old is now 11 years into his arm wrestling career and is a seven-time German champion and 14-time international champion.
“I first discovered I could use my gift when I was three years of age,” Schlitte added.
“We had a family oven at home in Germany and I picked up a rather large bucket of coal for the oven and carried it around for my mother, which was probably very uncommon for a three-year-old.
“Everyone has a challenge in life. I’m not a religious guy or anything but this was a gift from a higher power and this was my calling in life.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/reallife-popeye-arm-wrestler-matthias-schlitte-has-enormous-arm/story-fndukor0-1226962118582

yes arm wrestling , we believe you , it all started with a bit of the one arm monkey