• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients NO3X review

If you bought the Pine/Orange I'd advise you to try a sample of the Apple/Raspberry before paying for it. The Pine/Orange is way preferable.

I went for the pine orange because I couldn't stand the apple raspberry bcaas. Glad I did.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Does AMP have the same/similar effect as DMAA?

I feel so. You don't get the psychological stim as much but the energy from AMP is certainly comparable to DMAA.

We had a customer post a review who thought it was better than DMAA.
Each to his own opinion, but definitely "comparable" for sure!

10402845_10152328428919086_617385023910780460_n.jpg

We had a customer post a review who thought it was better than DMAA.
Each to his own opinion, but definitely "comparable" for sure!

considering Original Jack3d and Original Mesomorph contained around 300mg of caffeine whereas NO3X contains only 180mg, its good bang for the buck.

Theres no drama with me adding a bit of DMAA to my NO3X is there Nick? It is BN DMAA mate :D

Will you guys look to sell AMP on its own like the DMAA by any chance
No particular reason for asking....

:)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

considering Original Jack3d and Original Mesomorph contained around 300mg of caffeine whereas NO3X contains only 180mg, its good bang for the buck.

Theres no drama with me adding a bit of DMAA to my NO3X is there Nick? It is BN DMAA mate :D

:p We can't publicly encourage the use of a banned substance I'm afraid.
Although if it were still legal, I would imagine the effect combined with NO3x would be too intense. For me at least anyway!

BN why you take so long to ship?

I only across the water from you fullas and order was sent Monday with notification... still no box?

I now have to buy sub standard over priced protein at a retail outlet :/

:p We can't publicly encourage the use of a banned substance I'm afraid.
Although if it were still legal, I would imagine the effect combined with NO3x would be too intense. For me at least anyway!

Works just fine! ;)

Last edited:
Will you guys look to sell AMP on its own like the DMAA by any chance
No particular reason for asking....

:)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I'm not quite sure to be honest.

From a personal perspective (not typing for Bulk Nutrients the company for a second) if it's treated anything like DMAA was when offered as a pure stand-alone product, you know how long AMP will last!
We can see NO3X and AMP as a "second chance" at having DMAA effects. After this, I don't think there is anything that is going to come close enough.
We should respect it and keep it at controlled doses as is found in products coming out now like NO3X.

Cheers.

BN why you take so long to ship?

I only across the water from you fullas and order was sent Monday with notification... still no box?

I now have to buy sub standard over priced protein at a retail outlet :/

Hi El Testicle,

Just to clear up, we are very quick to actually ship the product. All orders made before 3pm leave our factory that same day, no questions asked.

The delivery of the product (which is what you may have meant) is done by Australia Post.
Delivery times are all outlined on our website on the Postage page to better prepare you: Shipping Returns Policy

Under 3kg sent via Express Post = Next day Delivery
3kg and over via Regular Post = 4 to 5 working days.

If your order was made Monday, it will only be in it's second day of transit.

Hehe.. 'Hi El Testicle'... I can't help but love my new handle.

Chur BN... I believes you.

Will just need to be a little more organised wont I? :eek:

Haha that is awesome!

I find I have plenty of energy post workout even on a fairly aggressive cutting diet after taking NO3X, leads to a few hours wasted playing computer that's for sure!