• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your favourite cheat food?

What's your favourite cheat food?

• chocolate

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • sweets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sugary drinks

• Desserts (cake, ice cream etc)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Fatty foods (chips, kebabs etc)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • i never cheat

• Total voters
Anything thats got chocolate in it and moist for sure. Like Black forrest cheesecake!! And something that involves pork belly. I love eating rendered fat. Washed down with some good wine.
Did I mention black forrest cheesecake?!

I wouldn't exactly call them cheat meals, I normally make allowances in my cals for stuff like ice cream if I want, god damn I love ice cream

I wouldn't exactly call them cheat meals, I normally make allowances in my cals for stuff like ice cream if I want, god damn I love ice cream

This. I make allowances in my macros every day pretty much. I like the occasional coke. Or poptart.

Or chicken fillet burger from ogalos.

Tim.

Anything thats got chocolate in it and moist for sure. Like Black forrest cheesecake!! And something that involves pork belly. I love eating rendered fat. Washed down with some good wine.
Did I mention black forrest cheesecake?!

Pretty much nailed it, cheesecake, chocolate and porkbelly and wine... well that's my dinner and dessert for tonight. ;)

not being a sweet tooth i would say anything savoury and fatty would be my bigger weakness, but if there was one sweet food i like it woukd be ice cream

A bit of sweet, savoury and fatty, like pancakes or waffles with peanut butter and chocolate.

Of course. I like to think of cheating as just going way over on macros for a day. Something like that.

Tim.

Out of the list, i'd say fatty foods, don't really have a sweet tooth these days.
But if I was going to have a little bit of chocolate or some ice cream, I wouldn't consider it cheating. Maybe because I don't go overboard on it but small amounts are still good for you.

Gimme the fat!
Dry pepperoni with jarlsberg cheese washed down with schofferhofer Krystal beer!
its how I manage to keep my shape. ;)

Meatlovers pizza is one of my favorite and just for big mick so is Maccas. I love what they do with the sugar coated buns and recycled car tyre patties.

I make it fit into my calories by temporarily allowing myself triple the calorie allowance for the day.

Best maccas combo ever = apple pie chunks stirred through chocolate sundae with a topping of french fries. :)