• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Growth Methods?

Yeah, you win brick and darkoz, you've effectively turned me off this place to discuss stuff that I have a passion for, I love lifting, and I will lift for another 40 years if I can, talking about this stuff inspires me, talking here no longer does, good stuff.

Yeah, you win brick and darkoz, you've effectively turned me off this place to discuss stuff that I have a passion for, I love lifting, and I will lift for another 40 years if I can, talking about this stuff inspires me, talking here no longer does, good stuff.
What the?
What have I got to do with it?

Don't be a child, I'm just shit potting you ya grouchy old cünt.

if your gonna be a kill joy I'll leave you alone. I wanna spar, not just punch the bag and I thought you'd be a worthy opponent.

You know now brick & silverback like ONI & darkoz but less homoeroticism

I'm forever trying different methods to progress. Adding weight is just one. [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; you let a mere ferret like brick get the better of you. For shame.

if your gonna be a kill joy I'll leave you alone. I wanna spar, not just punch the bag and I thought you'd be a worthy opponent.

Oni had me when he posted his arse

find someone else dude, I'm not into it.

i consider my bag punched, you win, you're too quick for me.

Can we just have a Fadi thread. Where he has answered people's questions in other threads. So when someone's after good information they don't need to trawl through all this 'mean girls' shit

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Yeah, can't wait for other such gems like:
"I ate 10,000kcal a day and didn't get fat but gained 10kg in a single day on a plane journey"
"Maximal strength doesn't matter in weightlifting because the lifts are slow and you need to lift the bar fast"
"The Chinese training system is irrelevant, they all take drugs and are just trying to fox Westerners"

Can we just have a Fadi thread. Where he has answered people's questions in other threads. So when someone's after good information they don't need to trawl through all this 'mean girls' shit

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

There is one. I'll try to find it.

"I ate 10,000kcal a day and didn't get fat but gained 10kg in a single day on a plane journey"
"Maximal strength doesn't matter in weightlifting because the lifts are slow and you need to lift the bar fast"
"The Chinese training system is irrelevant, they all take drugs and are just trying to fox Westerners"
Why for you be like this little Elf?

Dont forget alkalinity, the gains are all about the alkalinity in your food

I'm forever trying different methods to progress. Adding weight is just one. @Silverback ; you let a mere ferret like brick get the better of you. For shame.

Insulting members is against the rules. Please edit your post to remove the offensive insult.

for the record I am rat like, I do not exhibit any traits of a ferret

I don't see much progress these days, so I use all types of methods to keep me going, so I like talking about it just to keep me on top of things, at the moment I'm using quite a bit of TUT.

But I reckon the primary goal of a young lifter is adding kg's to the bar, whatever method they employ.