• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your worst Food!

how about Haggis?

:eek:

Well I did work in good 'ol scotland for a couple of months and every morning I would look forward to my plate of steaming hot, spicy, chewy haggis!! I loved the random bits of unidentifiable offal in there, coupled with dashing of black pudding, and ultra sweet coffee. I just love my offal :D
Genitalia, on the other hand, is a bit hard to stomach, unless its pickled right and cooked to perfection otherwise its stringy and doesn't have great texture mouthfeel.

I never really liked Nandos as much, it always seems dry...
I'm with White Lie, can't go wrong with a few chooks from Woolies!!

Bloody hell, it was so easy making peri peri marinade the other night. I steeped that in 2kg of chicken pieces overnight and then BBQ'ed them for dinner for the family. Amazing delicious, hell cheaper than nandos and tasted just as good.

I went to KFC a few months back and was disappointed as hell. Dry, overcooked meat coated with soggy batter. Disgraceful. Shouldn't have expected better with food cooked by kids half your age lol.

the ONLY thing i don't like, but will always try every time to see if i can eat them is fresh oysters, just reminds me of drowning in the ocean and drinking sea water

I cant even half try to imagine some of the things people don't like here, its all delicious.