• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your worst Food!

No one could prepare mushrooms in a way that I would eat that shit. The smell makes me feel crook. Give me Maccas any day.

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; How could you get trapped reading Maccas? They are almost exclusively in suburban areas or at service stations where there is other food available. I've yet to see a Maccas isolated from everything else.

Last edited:
[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; How could you get trapped reading Maccas? They are almost exclusively in suburban areas of at service stations where there is other food available. I've yet to see a Maccas isolated from everything else.

Good point.

@Big Mick ; How could you get trapped reading Maccas? They are almost exclusively in suburban areas of at service stations where there is other food available. I've yet to see a Maccas isolated from everything else.

Well try Goondiwindi on a long week end Monday at 7pm, it's the only food available within about 120km in any direction, apart from a BP service station pie, and I am about 100km form home with no prospect of food for a while as I was working and had not eaten since 10am, my own fault for not planning ahead I guess, but none the less hunger made me do it.

Its a good reminder though why I don't eat it, half a burger sat in my gut like a brick, and there is no way this stuff should qualify as food, I am not even sure that rubbery thing in the middle actually contained any meat at all, it's like recycled car tyres or something covered in bread coated in sugar, the combination of sweet sugary bread and some sort of unidentifiable meat in he middle made me gag, it's a disgrace and the meal cost nearly $10, for $12 I can buy a kilo of angus beef steak that tastes delicious from the local butcher shop. Unfortunatly not open on long week ends....

Last edited:
Well try Goondiwindi on a long week end Monday at 7pm, it's the only food available within about 120km in any direction, apart from a BP service station pie, and I am about 100km form home with no prospect of food for a while as I was working and had not eaten since 10am, my own fault for not planning ahead I guess, but none the less hunger made me do it.

Its a good reminder though why I don't eat it, half a burger sat in my gut like a brick, and there is no way this stuff should qualify as food, I am not even sure that rubbery thing in the middle actually contained any meat at all, it's like recycled car tyres or something covered in bread coated in sugar, the combination of sweet sugary bread and some sort of unidentifiable meat in he middle made me gag, it's a disgrace and the meal cost nearly $10, for $12 I can buy a kilo of angus beef steak that tastes delicious from the local butcher shop. Unfortunatly not open on long week ends....

Lol big mick and his usual carry on.

Maccas burgers are just burgers. There is nothing magically bad about them. The meat patties are meat. So what if the bun contains a little sugar. According to MFP a cheeseburger has 4.5g of sugar. Lol. Hardly anything.

If it tastes like crap it tastes like crap, it tastes nothing like a burger made with real mince meat and a proper bread roll, not sure which one is better for you, but we are not talking about health or being good for you, we are talking taste, and I know which tastes better to me. I did not go there to be healthy I went there to not be hungry. In hind sight I should have probably just had a coffee to tie me over till I got home.

I mean what is your issue with mushrooms, I love mushrooms used to have them for breakfast fried up with my eggs all the time, and still do at times but I have cut back on the eggs now though, getting sick of eggs, been eating them too much.

Last edited:
On the Maccas web site.

Ingredients in the Maccas beef patties: beef (100%)

Lol. Nothing else.

4.7 grams of sugar in total in a cheeseburger. Half of that probably comes from the sauces. So Big Mocks sugary bun probably has around 1-2 grams of sugar. Loollll. It's actually a food very low in sugar.

Better than not eating. .. I like the Angus Burgers :)

That was my thought as well, have not tried the angus burger went for the Australia burger limited edition thing.....not good, may be I should have just gone two cheese burgers....

If it tastes like crap it tastes like crap, it tastes nothing like a burger made with real mince meat and a proper bread roll, not sure which one is better for you, but we are not talking about health or being good for you, we are talking taste, and I know which tastes better to me. I did not go there to be healthy I went there to not be hungry. In hind sight I should have probably just had a coffee to tie me over till I got home.

I mean what is your issue with mushrooms, I love mushrooms used to have them for breakfast fried up with my eggs all the time, and still do at times but I have cut back on the eggs now though, getting sick of eggs, been eating them too much.

Just say you don't like Maccas then. Rather than carry on with false claims about sugary buns and meat patties with no meat in them. Both which are not true.

Mushrooms for me is as simple as I can't stand the taste.

On the Maccas web site.

Ingredients in the Maccas beef patties: beef (100%)

Lol. Nothing else.

4.7 grams of sugar in total in a cheeseburger. Half of that probably comes from the sauces. So Big Mocks sugary bun probably has around 1-2 grams of sugar. Loollll. It's actually a food very low in sugar.

Pretty sure hooves, eye balls, and arse holes all qualify as part of a cow and there for as beef.

Same here...I just don't get it why people like prawns so much. To me they just don't have much taste unless it is made with a sauce. People go crazy up here on xmass day for prawns.

You must have never had nice prawns, good prawns taste great just as they are with nothing added and are very tasty. A lot taste watered down not sure why, but when I buy prawns I always taste them first, and fish shop will let you taste test their prawns. There should be no fish taste and they should other watery or soft.

I love good prawns, but will only have them 3-4 times a year.