• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your worst Food!

Olives, mushrooms, chokoes, squash, whoever said anchovies & blue vein cheese I'm with you.

Most seafood bar a few things.

yeah most seafood apart from fish and crustaceans, offal of any sort.

Sweet and sour / sweet and savoury dishes

red meat and white fish for me.

Just can't eat them. Also not a fan of most crustaceans. Tolerate prawns and scallops in small doses but that's it.

Worst thing ever for me is anything from a sheep - meat, dairy etc. Can't abide the smell or taste. Never could.

I hate Cauliflower!
It's just mush.
When we were younger it used to come in the frozen home brand veges packets. And the old home brand frozen veges were just stalks and rubbish not good enough to go in branded bags.
I also remember eating cauliflower from the markets and my mum didn't wash it properly and it was gritty!

I hate when people say cauliflower is great. I love it with cheese sauce.

Yeah you have to drown the shit in cheese to make it edible. It's not the cauliflower you like its the cheese.

silverside , the look of it is just gross ,looks like it was chopped off the beast and thrown on the plate
blah no thanks
mussels and oysters , they don't do it for me , looks like something i cough up when i have a nasty cold

mussels and oysters , they don't do it for me , looks like something i cough up when i have a nasty cold

oysters and any other type of shellfish that needs to be swallowed raw/whole. Awful, awful stuff.

Last edited:
Da fuck is wrong with you people....picky buggers!!
I'm struggling to think of even one thing I can't eat...

Welllll maybe....I am Asian...I can't say I've tried it though. I'll let you's know how I go :)

Wow most things listed here are my favourite foods, love beet root, cauliflower, peas, brussel sprouts, olives, lentils, mushrooms etc, I think it's the preparation that makes the difference.

Hate anchovies, and offal of any kind. Got trapped again on Monday and bought Maccas as noting was open and I had no food while out on the road traveling, seriously it's a reminder why I don't eat it, it's the worst, I got half way through the burger and started dry reaching, so I threw it, felt sick for the rest of the day, I don't know why Maccas are so big and how people eat it, I just don't get it.

Last edited: