• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This is where we pay homage, anonymously if needed. Aesthetics Never Die [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10084]Jungnaut[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION]; @spartcus; [MENTION=7269]jonn[/MENTION]ie walker;

Long live the legend of Zyzz!

Alright, it's time to talk one-on-one with everyone here. Listen carefuly brahs, this is a revolution.
Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, ****? You're fucking up yourself ****" It's a fucking act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now brah. It's fucking Zyzz, brah.... Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking **** out there, you're a sick **** if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad ****, alright? Go out, get bitches.
That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad ****? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, brah. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick ****, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking ******?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fucking shredded brah, ye ****. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...
If you're a fucking shredded sick ****, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat **** making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.
In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped ****. You gotta be a shredded ****. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick ****. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz ****s do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad ****s. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it.

I'm pretty sure dis is [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; 's philosophy.

I'm sure that's a best seller...The Pulitzer's in the mail.

zyzz-o.gif

On anoher forum:

Y3JBswO.png

A couple of select responses Lol:

LOL they all have the same hair cut, sunglasses, and tribal half sleeve tattoos. Cool bro.

Credit? For what? Building a 185 pound physique on test tren and deca?

the above picture is the gayest thing i have ever seen... straight up sad shit.

Zoolander posing! LMAO!!!!

Fucking bunch of pricks need a good slap!

Let's see some legs and calves, beasts

I don't ever want to be 185lbs again.

I feel ya. Then I just looked at the pic again and one of the guys has gyno? Smmfh.

Those types of guys are allergic to the squat rack

Welcome to generation fail. Guys with serious builds are so becoming a thing of the past. No big deal, just makes me look bigger being "bigish

the problem i have with these guys is the fact that they never took time and effort to build a natural physique they literally took grams of gear to build a naturally obtainable physique. then they go around claiming natty in order to get more fan boys. I guess i just thought there was more to lifting then looking good for festivals and popping Molly but i could be wrong

The problem is not physique, it's the attitude and the image associated with this guys.

Truth bombs!!

Someone contact Chestbrah on Facebook and get him to post on Ausbb
[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];