• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've been taking this peptide called ibutamoren lately
I really, really like it

It's oral, buy as a powder and mixes with water well. Works by increasing ghrelin (making you more hungry) and it enhances the bodies own natural GH pulses and has a 24h half life. So your own normal pulses are much stronger and you get the benefits of that.

Currently legal, take a look on the ebays. You want the powder not the caps, they are a rip off

So no side effects like puffy nips or other weird hormonal issues? I'll check it out, it might be something wicked to stack the ep1c with!

I've been taking this peptide called ibutamoren lately
I really, really like it

It's oral, buy as a powder and mixes with water well. Works by increasing ghrelin (making you more hungry) and it enhances the bodies own natural GH pulses and has a 24h half life. So your own normal pulses are much stronger and you get the benefits of that.

Currently legal, take a look on the ebays. You want the powder not the caps, they are a rip off

MK677. A lot of dudes dig it.

Haven't gotten around to it...still got a chit load of this St3ngth/Ep1c Unleashed stack to get thru

*cough* bullshit

you should see the gains im making just on food. so much people think im on the juice...
fuck these silly peptides, its a hoax.

We're still yet to see evidence....are you as quick to cum as you are to call people out on the internet?

So no side effects like puffy nips or other weird hormonal issues? I'll check it out, it might be something wicked to stack the ep1c with!

I did feel progesterone or prolactin increase for about a week, then it levelled again
If you're sensitive to progestins you should have caber in plentiful supply anyway

I did feel progesterone or prolactin increase for about a week, then it levelled again
If you're sensitive to progestins you should have caber in plentiful supply anyway

wow you must be so in-tune with your body to know wtf is happening at a molecular level... oh wait, you don't, your stabbing in the dark and guessing.

my bad.