• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; how are your nuts since going clean. Have they recovered properly? Any long term side effects from using?

yeh called the wrecked my natural test from using gear condition

what a copout.

i won't be on full time trt till i stop making gains. recover just fine every time even without pct, and older than you.

you must be doing it wrong...

what a copout.

i won't be on full time trt till i stop making gains. recover just fine every time even without pct, and older than you.

you must be doing it wrong...
How much gear you taking?
What's your typical cycle look like?

How much gear you taking?
What's your typical cycle look like?

haven't done one for a while.

what i would do, if i were to, is 3-4 weeks max

use test prob because its in and out quicker, better results and better recovery (no orals).

its usually 150mg pw (50mg 3x a week) and increase to 250 or 300mg by the last week.

recovery takes 2-3 weeks.

all gains, don't really lose anything but water weight. except when i get lazy and don't train. thats my fault not the gear or my body.

you don't need 10+ weeks on to make gains, thats a god damn myth! its atleast 1kg a week without changing diet, even restricting calories its impossible NOT to grow.

you don't need deca and blah and blah. test is your friend. end of story. yes trt dose is my "cycle". and it works! its like magic. i won't take that full time because i can feel negatives on my body, and after 3-4 weeks of injections im fucking over it!

edit: my dream is to atleast do 1 bb show, compete. and thats why i chose to do a few cycles. but doing the 12hr night shifts ive been doing it wrecks cortisol and nearly impossible to do my job right, and get super lean... so im researching, eating as good as i can, and waiting till i work 9-5 like a normal person before taking it that next step.
could i do what pro's do? i think i do have a pleasing physique so yeah, i'd love to actually do that.

edit x2: btw, 150mg is already 3x a human amount. 300 is 6x!!!

Last edited:
haven't done one for a while.

what i would do, if i were to, is 3-4 weeks max

use test prob because its in and out quicker, better results and better recovery (no orals).

its usually 150mg pw and increase to 250 or 300mg by the last week.

recovery takes 2-3 weeks.

all gains, don't really lose anything but water weight. except when i get lazy and don't train. thats my fault not the gear or my body.

you don't need 10+ weeks on to make gains, thats a god damn myth! its atleast 1kg a week without changing diet, even restricting calories its impossible NOT to grow.

you don't need deca and blah and blah. test is your friend. end of story. yes trt dose is my "cycle". and it works! its like magic. i won't take that full time because i can feel negatives on my body, and after 3-4 weeks of injections im fucking over it!

edit: my dream is to atleast do 1 bb show, compete. and thats why i chose to do a few cycles. but doing the 12hr night shifts ive been doing it wrecks cortisol and nearly impossible to do my job right, and get super lean... so im researching, eating as good as i can, and waiting till i work 9-5 like a normal person before taking it that next step.
could i do what pro's do? i think i do have a pleasing physique so yeah, i'd love to actually do that.

do you go off for the same length of time you're on, or is this just the occasional thing?

I assume no HCG for that short period.

do you go off for the same length of time you're on, or is this just the occasional thing?

I assume no HCG for that short period.

mate, my goal is to do 2 stints, do 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on. 6 weeks off. but i can't put it together so its more 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on, 6 months off.

and how many years between cycles? who knows. but ive only had a hand full of cycles in many many years so really its fuck all.

in the early days (8yrs ago) i did the 10 week bs, even did a much longer one and yeah, the body felt like shit for months, then i decided not to listen to the bs online and what others are doing, and decided a trial an error system of my own. turns out smaller cycles are what work best for me, all round.

and i feel better, so im sure its better for me. ive had bloods, all a-ok.
when i did long cycles as a beginner, my liver got fucked and i got sick non-stop.
I rarely ever get sick now, and still do stupid shifts which im sure lower my immune system.

no hcg, no nolva, no clomid, no ai, no nothing. just a solid clean diet and small direct amounts of test.

mate, my goal is to do 2 stints, do 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on. 6 weeks off. but i can't put it together so its more 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on, 6 months off.

and how many years between cycles? who knows. but ive only had a hand full of cycles in many many years so really its fuck all.

in the early days (8yrs ago) i did the 10 week bs, even did a much longer one and yeah, the body felt like shit for months, then i decided not to listen to the bs online and what others are doing, and decided a trial an error system of my own. turns out smaller cycles are what work best for me, all round.

and i feel better, so im sure its better for me. ive had bloods, all a-ok.
when i did long cycles as a beginner, my liver got fucked and i got sick non-stop.
I rarely ever get sick now, and still do stupid shifts which im sure lower my immune system.

no hcg, no nolva, no clomid, no ai, no nothing. just a solid clean diet and small direct amounts of test.

Sounds like a plan.

Good way to go if you don't want massive gains overnight like every other kunce. Got to be easier on the body

Good way to go if you don't want massive gains overnight like every other kunce. Got to be easier on the body

well tbh, the gains are the same, just with less sides.

edit: to be brutally honest, i don't judge myself from on cycle gains, i judge myself from what i look like after i recover.

atm i been making natty gains, and cannot justify pinning myself.

remember im over 35. so im not advocating this to young people.

Last edited:
its usually 150mg pw (50mg 3x a week) and increase to 250 or 300mg by the last week.

Hi C_T,

Have you done (or ever contemplated) doing the cycle in a descending manner instead of the ascending way that you presented above? You know your body and the way it responds best, that goes without saying. So simply curious if you have actually given the descending way a proper go?

Now I don't drink alcohol, but logically speaking, my liver would be in a much stronger position to detoxify in the beginning of a drinking session than at the end of it. Would you agree? Similarly, your steroid receptors in the initial stage, would likewise be in a much more receptive state than later on in the cycle. In addition, your recovery / testosterone rebound would also be more favourable on a descending cycle. So instead of going off cold turkey after 300mg/week, you would rely more on the accumulative effect of the previous weeks, and taper down (giving your body a signal to kick in with its natural test much sooner and without much of a lag).

As I've already written above, you're the master of your own body, so take my words for what they are: a reflection. Thanks.

So instead of going off cold turkey after 300mg/week, you would rely more on the accumulative effect of the previous weeks, and taper down (giving your body a signal to kick in with its natural test much sooner and without much of a lag).

Good subject and I know a guy who always tapers down towards the end as he firmly believes its better than stopping cold turkey, it gives the body time to adjust etc. Having said that, the other side of the argument is that even the smallest amount of gear in your system will keep you shut-down, like even 100mg test e pw and thus if you go by this theory then your better off just stopping cold turkey. This theory also states that shut-down happens within 48 hours of your first steroid injection, once again not everyone agrees with this and I am one to believe that complete shut-down takes quite some time and obviously will only happen with the continued use of steroids.

If you want your natural test to come back quicker then simply jump on hcg/clomid/nolva and you'll literally get your natural test back up and running within days.

Hi C_T,

Have you done (or ever contemplated) doing the cycle in a descending manner instead of the ascending way that you presented above? You know your body and the way it responds best, that goes without saying. So simply curious if you have actually given the descending way a proper go?

Now I don't drink alcohol, but logically speaking, my liver would be in a much stronger position to detoxify in the beginning of a drinking session than at the end of it. Would you agree? Similarly, your steroid receptors in the initial stage, would likewise be in a much more receptive state than later on in the cycle. In addition, your recovery / testosterone rebound would also be more favourable on a descending cycle. So instead of going off cold turkey after 300mg/week, you would rely more on the accumulative effect of the previous weeks, and taper down (giving your body a signal to kick in with its natural test much sooner and without much of a lag).

As I've already written above, you're the master of your own body, so take my words for what they are: a reflection. Thanks.

hi fadi, yes have tried that route also.

the problem i found is the test bloat happens too fast, and the pumps become unbearable... like i can't even walk as all the muscles cramp up from the pump, and the lower back pump is crippling.

so instead of saturating the receptors, prefer to start lower and allow the body to adjust. I find its a very fine line between an effective dose and too much dose causing sides, and this can only be found out through trial and error and knowing your body (and exactly what you put in it). and i don't eat junk food etc thats not where the bloat is from, its bloating inside the muscle.

it would be a different story if you used test e and say deca (2 long acting), if you stop that it takes upto a month after last pin before your body is even thinking about recovering (as the accumulative effect of the long esters), but if you do it with prop (and just test), its no more than a week! which is night and day difference when it comes to recovering naturally (and also with seeing results!).

the above liver problems was from stacking other compounds with test, and long cycles. stupidly thought you needed deca or eq or tren with the test to get better results but it turns out, that just complicates things further. mostly negatively for very little positives.

and just because my body reacts this way doesn't mean others do, so i appreciate your thoughts fadi.