• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
150mg of test a week on it's own is a great way to make zero gains

what i was thinking.

love all these random theories users come up with as if there is some sort of merit to them. and receptors dont get saturated or burn out, or what ever you want to call it..that myth was debunked along time ago..keep up

what i was thinking.

love all these random theories users come up with as if there is some sort of merit to them. and receptors dont get saturated or burn out, or what ever you want to call it..that myth was debunked along time ago..keep up

I know a 220lb powerlifter that has squatted 4x his body weight that takes the following stack up until his competitions. I can't say who it is and no it is not Dan Green

3500mg testosterone
1600mg masteron
700mg npp
700mg trenbolone ace
200mg dianabol every day

that's only 7.9g pw, looks good though and I do concur. More people should use higher doses like that, lets all jump on the juice fellers and women if your looking to grow a beard?

I know a 220lb powerlifter that has squatted 4x his body weight that takes the following stack up until his competitions. I can't say who it is and no it is not Dan Green

3500mg testosterone
1600mg masteron
700mg npp
700mg trenbolone ace
200mg dianabol every day

really, what a moron.

Lol.. I'm with [MENTION=8366]JUICE JUNKY[/MENTION]; Dude is prolly just ramping up the dose...

Juice Junky injects his steaks with Test and uses ground up D-bols in the place of salt :cool:

Phuck it. While we're at it ; we should lobby govt. to install AAS vending machines in public places. Take the 'shame' out of injecting by starting the kids early ;)

How is that even possible

A mans' got two calves, two buttocks and two shoulders. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but don't pinners also use other injection sites when the main ones are sore etc.

How is that even possible

Its actually not that hard mate e.g. lets say your on 7g pw right, so you divide this by 7 = 1g ed right, now lets say your gear is 250mg/ml hyperthetically, so this means 4ml ed, put this in a 5ml terumo barrel which can actually hold at least 6ml, they give extra room for aspiration etc. Now you simply do one x 4ml shot ed and that's it your on 7g pw easy as piss. So you can rotate sites and do left quad Monday, right quad Tuesday, left glute Wednesday, right glute Thursday, and then start all over again OR hit other areas like delts, calfs, bi's and tri's etc.

Now if he's on short ester than he may be shooting as much as 8ml ed which you'd divide into 2 shots of 4ml each shot.

Lol.. I'm with @JUICE JUNKY ; Dude is prolly just ramping up the dose...

Juice Junky injects his steaks with Test and uses ground up D-bols in the place of salt :cool:

Phuck it. While we're at it ; we should lobby govt. to install AAS vending machines in public places. Take the 'shame' out of injecting by starting the kids early ;)

Definitely just ramping up the dose. Hell I shot prop 100mg + npp 100mg on Saturday with the notion in my mind to do this eod, but come sunday(yesterday) I ramped the dose up to ed so prop 700mg pw + npp 700mg pw, see how I go with this.

UFefUdX.jpg