• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Its funny when guys who jumped on the gear before they achieved much above novice level talk about the limits of what's achievable naturally.

Do you really think this mate?
Like I said, in this day and age I am skeptical
Look, to be honest I don't care whether someone is using but what bugs me is the denial and outright lying when it comes to this topic and the few who eventually own up to it downplay the effectiveness of their use.

This is not a steroid who's natty who's not discussion.
Back on topic gents. If possible.

Look, to be honest I don't care whether someone is using but what bugs me is the denial and outright lying when it comes to this topic and the few who eventually own up to it downplay the effectiveness of their use.

I do agree - there is always a question mark but I guess you have to take things for how they are until proven otherwise...

I always think people need to be open to what they do and compete in feds/sports that are open to what they do - I don't think anyone out there agrees its ok for a un-natural athlete to compete in a tested event.

On the other hand there is only so much you can worry about what other people may or may not be doing and simply train harder and eat better and focus on your own goals.....

Just out of interest, what are your guys best lifts? Who are offering advice/arguments/insults. Spartacus posted his. Rep maxes are fine if you don't test 1rms often.

Mine... 140kg touch and go bench, 90kg strict press, 170kg total weight chin up. Pitiful leg weights though (200kg dead, 120kg squat).

Not that I've really been saying anything other than "I'd like to try these full body workouts sometime" in this thread.

This is it. It's more the downplaying the effectiveness drugs. Yeah it's all you bro.

need a Misc Steroid Thread. So everytime a thread goes off on a tangent about Roids, posts can be moved there.

That thread will be a 100 page deep within acouple of days lol...

There is def a hatered for people of steroids on this forum that I have never seen before lol

I guess why do some people on this forum have such a hatered toward people on PED's? I have never seen anything like it on a bodybuilding forum before - fairly strange considering the industry/sport we are involved in....

maybe other forums don't express opinions or tolerate diversity. there are quite of people on AusBB that can spot bs, and that is a good thing.

People can go elsewhere if they don't like it.

That thread will be a 100 page deep within acouple of days lol...

There is def a hatered for people of steroids on this forum that I have never seen before lol
some may hate, not me. I view it as more the norm than the exception in high level BB. I created the Layne Norton thread out of interest, not because I was sure he was a juicer, just wondered. It became a good thread, over 1000 views, and Mr Norton's reputation came out intact.

I couldn't care if [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; is on Roids, that's his choice. He competes in GPC not PA.