• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yes. But it's much much more than that mate.

Hormones regulate your moods. So, as I've said before, being on is great
but what happens when you come off or do a 'bridging' cycle (coming down from say 1 gram / week to 300mg)??

I can only comment on my own experiences with these compounds and I had A LOT of trouble coming off. Irritability, depression etc.. It wasn't 'nice'

Clomid will make you feel like you're PMSing. HCG is a must in my opinion... and moreso during the cycle than at the end. It saved me from a massive crash after 5 mths TRT

Clomid will make you feel like you're PMSing. HCG is a must in my opinion... and moreso during the cycle than at the end. It saved me from a massive crash after 5 mths TRT

Some report Nolva is better than Clomid, have you tried it?

I also don't understand why you were taking PCT meds if you were TRT'ing, isn't that mean to be forever?

Clomid is said to be superior in stimulating FSH as compared with Nolva. Apparently Nolva has been linked with a certain type of cancer as well.

I went on TRT because (1) I was told by my doctor that I was at the lower end of the spectrum in terms of my hormone profile ; and (2) I thought it would assist /aid in fixing some issues I was having with my lower back and building back up some lost muscle in that area.

I came off because after 4-5 mths I started to feel like crap and it made no sense. The numbers on my bloods were great. But, as one doctor said, the numbers don't always tell the full story. In my case, there was a strong chance the excess test was being converted to estrogen and I was feeling like a bitch.

Clomid is said to be superior in stimulating FSH as compared with Nolva. Apparently Nolva has been linked with a certain type of cancer as well.

I went on TRT because (1) I was told by my doctor that I was at the lower end of the spectrum in terms of my hormone profile ; and (2) I thought it would assist /aid in fixing some issues I was having with my lower back and building back up some lost muscle in that area.

I came off because after 4-5 mths I started to feel like crap and it made no sense. The numbers on my bloods were great. But, as one doctor said, the numbers don't always tell the full story. In my case, there was a strong chance the excess test was being converted to estrogen and I was feeling like a bitch.

That's to be expected though...weren't you using an AI while on? If not why? What was your dose? Feel free to say NOYB.

Yes. With Arimidex. God knows why the test stopped working as it should have. Receptors probably burnt out. I felt terrible. Great one minute, crap the next

You should be able to run 250mg/week without needing an A.I, and if your doctor had half a brain he would have put you on .25mg a week and increased the dose if required. Receptors would be fine, you can run a few g of test without receptors switching off.

Did you run PCT after coming off?

if its not hard, show me how huge you are? but, most regimes are eod. so times those injections by 3.
oh, you want to peptide? thats 3x a day, not a week. so how many injections are at yet? i don't dare count...

but thats not "hard"

meanwhile, you can't even put 2 good meals together!!!! WHAT!

Do you snort meth and then post?

I am closing in on 100kg, but thanks for the advice. EOD isn't so bad, again, if you are worried about pinning or scared or worried about anything to do with needles don't bother getting on gear.

Peptides, whats the fucking point, every peptide i've ever tested has either been fake or extremely underdosed. Atleast if your test is underdosed it's $120 for 10mL and you can just up the dosage.

What regime, using test only is eod unless you want to run test suspension/Acetate, most will run test e with twice a week injections. I'm not talking about anabolics or peptides, fuck me.

Last edited:
Do you snort meth and then post?

I am closing in on 100kg, but thanks for the advice. EOD isn't so bad, again, if you are worried about pinning or scared or worried about anything to do with needles don't bother getting on gear.

Peptides, whats the fucking point, every peptide i've ever tested has either been fake or extremely underdosed. Atleast if your test is underdosed it's $120 for 10mL and you can just up the dosage.

What regime, using test only is eod unless you want to run test suspension/Acetate, most will run test e with twice a week injections. I'm not talking about anabolics or peptides, fuck me.

lol he's pretty retarded