• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Already on the gear train bru :cool:

Not all of us can be built like [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; as nattys :(

Well when [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; pulls his finger out and writes my fail safe PCT program Ima gonna try a cycle.

None of this 400mg first cycle crap. I wanna blast 1g per week, YOLO.

You kents enjoy a good train wreck! Watch this space!

I laugh at young blokes who get on the gear to chase the supposedly elusive gains.
when I lift weights I can't help but get muscular and stronger.

wouldn't call [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; a young bloke!

I laugh at young blokes who get on the gear to chase the supposedly elusive gains.
when I lift weights I can't help but get muscular and stronger.

Damn those elusive gains!!!
0d78v9e.jpg

I must say though, the only thing exploding in that pic is your face.

The dude who helps me with my drugs grew up and lives in Serbia
He used to be a massive permabulker and hit the dbol pretty hard- you can imagine the moonface

When he was in the clubs, women used to literally point at him and scream "DBOL FACE!!! DBOL FACE!!"
And he would think that because they noticed that, he must look like he also had other dbol gains as well haha

I've always had moonface though unfortunately, women say it makes me look jolly