• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey.. I'm new to bodybuild.

Wanting to meet same kind of guy for good time and party yes?

I am very happy in my home land of Chechnya. Many man and person want to date me.

I am thinking of steroid for very long time now and want to party with the same.

Please to call me or send massage by emails and we can party.

A gram a day is a good first cycle. Remember to take a little of everything so can get benefits of each

Hey.. I'm new to bodybuild.

Wanting to meet same kind of guy for good time and party yes?

I am very happy in my home land of Chechnya. Many man and person want to date me.

I am thinking of steroid for very long time now and want to party with the same.

Please to call me or send massage by emails and we can party.
Forgot to tick the box again brus?

u hav no idea whot you are torking about u fucin dickwadu ad nuthin to this fourarm . go back intwo that whole that u . camefrom

Such English.. Much loving..
[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; what box? :p I am new to bodybuild and just wanna have good time with like-mind man for good times.

u hav no idea whot you are torking about u fucin dickwadu ad nuthin to this fourarm . go back intwo that whole that u . camefrom
I realise this is the interwebs where brains are optional but my god man, at least fucking learn to spell properly

I ramped the dose right up before and nothing much happened, btt of extra glycogen :)
I keep my total dosages around a gram now, that seems to be the sweet spot for me

so 500/500 ?

I depends what I am running. At the moment 500 test with 600 masteron, both enanthate
My favourite so far has been 350/350 test/tren though. However I started getting bad acid reflux and lack of appetite so I had to drop the tren

After nationals, I will run test at a gram and diet down, then probably switch to something like 250/700 test/tren when shredded and throw in a bit of anavar :)

I think I has an idea... if its any consolation, don't think it was a legitimate attack.

Just stirring of the pot.

These any good.

$_57.JPG