• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Its a conversion that is so open ended you could spend a lifetime talking about it - to put people in a box though "Just coz" is pretty narrow minded - yes of course there are guys/gals that cheat in natural comps - do all cheat? No way - I guess where does the conversion end - does that mean that all athletes who reach a high level have/or do use drugs?

Is Sonny Bill Williams on drugs? Is Billy Slater on drugs? Mick Fanning?

I get where you guys are coming from but just because someone can reach a higher level, or a higher level than you can or you have seen before does not always = drugs....

We doubt every guy who has a good physique and think that the guy might be on steroids. Although, his body could be natural with pure hard work but still people doubt it.

this guy is really good info. i have been binge watching his videos...

he's videos appear on jay cutlers channel and i'm betting he's jay's doctor.

Last edited:
I think that they should all just neck a heap of shit - see who get's the biggest, fastest, strongest lol could be quite interesting...call it 'The Gear Olympics'....they'll all be standing around in their cock jocks and discussing their pip. Maybe it should be a social experiment :p

Im living in a share house in Brissy and one of the housemates is into his roids. He promises me to get something to increase my heart rate but he hasnt done much yet.

Hi all. I’m currently on a cycle of 500mg Test and 50mg anadrol.
3 weeks into it and have really sensitive/sore nipples.
After a lot of reading i now know I should be on an aromatase inhibitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really.

You should had it before you started cycle.

Would you drive a car without fuel.
No, you would fill up first.

Try a Dr.

I went into it a little blindly under some pretty poor advice. I was told that I won’t need to do anything during the cycle or even post.
As I’m “healthy/don’t smoke/drink or abuse my body” haha. Shit advice huh.

I now know this was wrong now and am trying to fix it.

It’s not so easy to know what’s the right way to go about things when I don’t know anyone who uses anabolics correctly. And forums can be difficult to get info from also. Some people say only PCT.
so I’ll try a dr but can hardly say I’m on a cycle and need an AI.
This I why I thought I’d ask on here.