• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
All bets are off since the introduction of drugs in both camps, which is why I think these days you can't use anyone as an example and it's a safer bet to assume that they are on something.

but maybe oni knows the drug status of these people. He speaks with confidence that he knows what Rigert was doing 40 years ago.

He is a real source of knowledge.

All bets are off since the introduction of drugs in both camps, which is why I think these days you can't use anyone as an example and it's a safer bet to assume that they are on something.

Yep. Even your average retard competing in a backyard comp with half a dozen people is likely to be on. Quite pathetic actually.

I believe the only examples who were truly drug free were lifters pre WWII, even greats like Steve Reeves, Reg Park etc. I don't believe that they were totally drug free and I think that they would have been on something at some stage.

Yep. Even your average retard competing in a backyard comp with half a dozen people is likely to be on. Quite pathetic actually.

you do hear it at times, that natty Bodybuilding competitions are a joke. Dudes turning up with gyno etc.

This is why I don't have respect for drug users, gone are the days when you just did honest hard work.

Rigert never tested positive as far as I could research, feel free to be hater extraordinaires and assume he took drugs simply based on his performance

Are some of you guys trying to say that anyone at a high level of powerlifting/bbing (tested comps) is prob using or has used at some point in their training life??

This is why I don't have respect for drug users, gone are the days when you just did honest hard work.

What about "drug users" who admit to using drugs or its openly known they do use? I.e You don't respect the work of someone like Jay Cutler simply because he picked a different path than yourself?

Are some of you guys trying to say that anyone at a high level of powerlifting/bbing (tested comps) is prob using or has used at some point in their training life??

It's pushed a lot on this forum - check out the Layne Norton thread for example. I thought it was natty until proven juiced!

It's pushed a lot on this forum - check out the Layne Norton thread for example. I thought it was natty until proven juiced!

Its a conversion that is so open ended you could spend a lifetime talking about it - to put people in a box though "Just coz" is pretty narrow minded - yes of course there are guys/gals that cheat in natural comps - do all cheat? No way - I guess where does the conversion end - does that mean that all athletes who reach a high level have/or do use drugs?

Is Sonny Bill Williams on drugs? Is Billy Slater on drugs? Mick Fanning?

I get where you guys are coming from but just because someone can reach a higher level, or a higher level than you can or you have seen before does not always = drugs....

Rigert never tested positive as far as I could research, feel free to be hater extraordinaires and assume he took drugs simply based on his performance

Passing a test and drug free are not one and the same, it's so obvious that I am embarrassed having to point it out.