• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gyno is breast tissue lol. Letro won't magically make breast tissue dissolve, once it is there it is there. Swelling can go down but the tissue will always be there forever unless it is cut out

You might need something a little more robust like letro man. Why weren't you running the test from day 1?

waiting for it to get here, wanted to start something already.
Thanks for all the help guys! I am planning to get it cut out and I am waiting for a day off to get a scan done to see how big it is exactly.
Will definitely look into letro

Awj8QJP.jpg

What and how gear are you taking these days?
Are your kidneys sore from the water bloat?

test, boldenone, nandrolone and anadrol atm
aromatase inhibitors make my cholesterol bad so I don't take them
going back down to 250 of test and cutting after this meet so the bloat will go down then lol. Kidneys are fine seems to be just my face lol

This is still only like 78kg haha, so still a bit of growing to go
nips are just a bit puffy, no gyno

For nationals in May I think I will take test, bold, nandrolone and masteron but lower doses of each.
I tried trenbolone but did not like it so I think the nandrolone with the masteron will be very good instead.

Should deadlift 300kg beltless at 75kg soon! All time WR with a belt is 325.5kg

Test, bold, a-bombs and deca..
Fuark lotta gear for a little bloke.

How much of each.

So I assume no PCT, just cruise on 250mg test?

Test, bold, a-bombs and deca..
Fuark lotta gear for a little bloke.

How much of each.

So I assume no PCT, just cruise on 250mg test?

250/400 test/bold a week
100mg anadrol per day last 50 days leading up to comp (8th nov)
300mg npp a week last 40 days

No PCT lol, I will just go down to 250mg for a good 3 months

Lifts are definitely coming along nice mate, you hit 130 bench the other day yeah? Do you worry about your natural test kicking back in when you come off?

Lifts are definitely coming along nice mate, you hit 130 bench the other day yeah? Do you worry about your natural test kicking back in when you come off?

Thanks man
Really pleased with the bench even though it's still not so good haha. The Sheiko programming is definitely the key for me.
I'm not worried about my natural test levels at all really. By the time I come off I would have spent long enough at whatever body weight I was at I wouldn't lose too much anyway. I don't really want to be bigger than a lean 80kg so shouldn't be too hard to maintain.

My dick worked fine even when I had crushed levels as an opiate addict as well lol, so the only real problem would be fertility

Sweet, any comps this year or programming for GPC States?

I have the GPC Melbourne Cup on the 8th November and I'll be doing 230/130/280 for second attempts at 75kg
GPC states is 1st March
Nationals is May 22nd

I have the GPC Melbourne Cup on the 8th November and I'll be doing 230/130/280 for second attempts at 75kg
GPC states is 1st March
Nationals is May 22nd

Sweet, thats huge. Have a female friend that trains with me going down for it also. If she has a good day she should go 400+ @ 82.5kg

hey wasnt sure where to post this. Got some clen I know its not a steroid. I used this stuff before and didnt get any results but I only used it for 2 weeks so im giving it another go. Do you guys rate it? how low calorie deficit do you guys go when on it? I plan on eating 2600k cals slow cut. im 6ft 100kg (fat).

I could cut calories more but dont want to lose to much strength. Maybe eat bit less on off days. Ive lost 15-17kg so far.

Last edited:
hey wasnt sure where to post this. Got some clen I know its not a steroid. I used this stuff before and didnt get any results but I only used it for 2 weeks so im giving it another go. Do you guys rate it? how low calorie deficit do you guys go when on it? I plan on eating 2600k cals slow cut. im 6ft 100kg (fat).

I could cut calories more but dont want to lose to much strength. Maybe eat bit less on off days. Ive lost 15-17kg so far.

lol clen will do nothing, increases BMR by 5%, find 5% of your BMR from an online calculator, unimpressed? Me too.
Just eat less. Who cares if your strength goes down, who're you going to impress by putting on another 2.5kg on either side? Other men?

Arnold and co dieted on 1000 Calories, do you think you need more than Arnold?
Just go down to Coles and get a 1kg bag of those southern whiting out of the freezer, this will give you 200g of protein and then go and buy some leafy greens or broccoli and eat just this every day, you will be more shredded than you've ever been in 4 weeks, given no cheats

Last edited:
I was thinking same thing just eat less =/ and from what i read the whole anti catabolic thing is not completely proven.

thanks for non troll reply appreciate it.