• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Anyone used fempro letro by cipla? Are they legit and full pharma strength? Thanks

after couple of weeks back on tren...fuck me, sides central. crippling anxiety..cant sleep, cant eat. ditched it about a week ago, never before have i pussied out from side effects! must be getting old, or soft.

just sounds like you got legit gear this time, lower the dose and enjoy.

Back on since Jan 1st now
250mg testosterone, 200mg masteron per week
4ui hgh daily
an undisclosed amount of insulin pre-workout

Currently at pretty lean and hairy 79kg
7 days was enough to completely fill out and look near to what I looked like when I came off

170kg paused squats with bear knees for easy doubles no issues
90kg dumbbell bench for 5 reps
I can feel a huge squat coming on