• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
you could with carb timing

or stend 50$ on 1/2 a bottle of prop, and get even better gains. not my recommendation, just sayin. punk

Who you callin punk, punk?

I spend a lot more money on pwo's and protein powders/bars a month, $50 is fark all in the scheme of things

most lean people wake up dry and shreaded with veins.

maybe your associating this with your spending ability?

Ah yes of course, that fullness in my muscles is the result of currently being so shredded I don't have any visible veins...

If you haven't tried it, don't bother commenting. Stick to your crumpets you Muppet.

Ah yes of course, that fullness in my muscles is the result of currently being so shredded I don't have any visible veins...

If you haven't tried it, don't bother commenting. Stick to your crumpets you Muppet.

no you don't have fullness cause you don't really know how to train, nor eat... not our problem, so why pretending???

I am going to try something very very unique here.. mind blowing.
I'm gonna have 1 cap ep1c unleased with 1 cap follidrex lmao.. combine 1st and 2nd gen epicatechin together wtf.
X-Gels on top of that. Beast mode.

The thing is though, you need to eat a LOT while on this anyway. 6 french toasts this morning for instance. And a kilo of tuna nicois salad for lunch, was hungry 30 mins later so smashed a few quests. Then sleep like a happily diapered baby.

PEACE OUT x x

Again CT, if you haven't tried it, those that have aren't listening. No problems sleeping at night here...And don't try telling me about nutrition when you eat less than a 12 year old girl.

I find that 4 rice cakes taken with my PWO (20 minutes before workout) gives just as good of a pump as anything. Costs about 30c a serving.

Like with most supps, take whatever you like if it's motivating you to get into the gym and get the job done.

I find that 4 rice cakes taken with my PWO (20 minutes before workout) gives just as good of a pump as anything. Costs about 30c a serving.

Like with most supps, take whatever you like if it's motivating you to get into the gym and get the job done.

Couldn't be the carbs in the Rice Cakes could it. Takes a lot longer than 20 minutes for Muscles to be fueled pre workout.