• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lamborghini, ugloz, nordicor, biopharm, meditech, athletic labs, black jack, body research, british dragon, henched labs, wuhan, pro gen, AI, MOS, MV, bayer, organon, these brands are all gtg and available right now.

UGLoz and Henched labs are no longer producing

UGLOZ is still producing, they started up again, someone got 10 bottles of their sus250 and a few bottles of their tbol the other day, their up and running brother I assure you that.

just a copy cat?
You mentioned tbol in there somewhere is that any good? Just a weaker dbol i heard?

just a copy cat?
You mentioned tbol in there somewhere is that any good? Just a weaker dbol i heard?

a cat that copies? cats can't even write, they are illiterate.

I did mention tbol, thankyou for noticing that tbol comment, much appreciated your honour.

Tbol is good and bad depending what your looking for, it does aromatise but only slightly most likely to the degree of EQ and primo, they aromatise really slightly but just enough to cause muscle growth through a minor increase in estrogen. But like all steroids, dose it higher and you'll grow more. Tbol does raise BP quite a bit I noticed, I actually feel an increase just as much as I do with dbol, but you can't confuse BP with simple adrenaline or testosterone itself and other factors such as increased insulin and hgh through the use of steroids cause steroids also increase hgh and they blunt insulin to a certain degree depending which ones your using and how high you dose them.

My favourite oral is dbol followed by drol followed by tbol. Stana and var I will mever touch again. I'd use tbol over stana and var anyday. You still get growth with tbol, but its slow lean growth that you can keep after the cycle stops, so its quality gains so to speak. Mg for mg tbol isn't as strong as dbol or anadrol. Tbol like bol and drol can be dosed as high as you want, going up to 200mg ed no probs, that's pretty high end though, i'd start at 50mg tbol ed and play it by ear from there.

Chemically its structure is completely different to dbol, as is drol, stana and var, they are all completely in a class of their own.

UGLOZ is still producing, they started up again, someone got 10 bottles of their sus250 and a few bottles of their tbol the other day, their up and running brother I assure you that.

someone is just copying the name then, the kunce is in jail.

after british dragon got taken down there was various wanabe be BD's floating about

tbol is really nothing like dbol, I don't know why people compare them

Maybe its cause they both end in "bol". A lot of people don't understand how different steroids effect the body differently, like take EQ, it has almost the same chemical structure as Dbol but they are both completely different compounds.

someone is just copying the name then, the kunce is in jail.

after british dragon got taken down there was various wanabe be BD's floating about

Really, where's your evidence of him being in jail? and who's to say he didn't have a side-kick who's still pumping that shit out.................

Maybe its cause they both end in "bol". A lot of people don't understand how different steroids effect the body differently, like take EQ, it has almost the same chemical structure as Dbol but they are both completely different compounds.

And superdrol is methyl masteron

And superdrol is methyl masteron

Yeah that's exactly right. Actually drol does make me aggressive like masteron does to me, so there is some correlation between these two I believe.

Whats your thoughts Oni? You reckon stana is the same as deca? lol