• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lets just clear something hear and now;

taking real gear, no grams needed.
taking ugl gear, that underdosed you never know what it has!
if your claiming lots of gear, 90% guaranteed its not legit gear. OTHERWISE IT WOULD WORK!

now shut up and be happy, ty.
didn't think i had to spell it out, thought we were adults.

edit: not only don't you know the dose, you don't even know whats in it! they don't either, it comes in powder from china ultimately, alot of the time they fuck the supplier up, you think people in aus who get their powder check it with a mass spectrometer? seriously... take a hard think about it.

even if you make it yourself, you have no idea what is shipped... do you have access to the machine? no otherwise you'd have access to pharma... its a round circle, and this is real life.

its a product based income to sell. they don't care wtf is in it, it could be nothing. so long as it covers the cost and a profit.

don't get me started on profit driven individuals...

Last edited:
You won't keep gaining enough on low dose cycles to be a Pro.. Not an IFBB Pro anyway.

i HATE to post over and over, its something i detest... sorry for this

but, to say i can't do it, how do you know? your not me. you've never seen me, or seen me train, so you cannot know.
again sorry, should have adressed this first.

Steroids have ruined bodybuilding. Anyone that works hard and has gained huge amounts of muscles is considered a cheater. The highest level of natty looks like a mild steroid user.

Needs more tren, mast, hgh, insulin, anavar and halo

True that!

And we all know that todays top pros are often "IN SEASON" all year round nowadays, well that's if they can afford it and if they don't run into health problems etc. So with that being said, they'd be on high dose HGH, Slin, AAS all year round, plus you have all the ancillary supps like DA's, AI's, Serms, T3/T4, HCG, Amphets, Sedatives/Trainquliers/Painkillers/Anti-Inflamatories/Mood Enhancers etc all the stuff that these guys need to stay in tip top condition.

Of course all of the stuff I mentioned above can be found legally in a product called Cell-Tech, hence how Jay Cutler rained supremacy for a little while back in the day.

Pics of the stack currently
First pic we have some HGH sitting at the top. It is generic white top 24ui/vial HGH. The blue tops are bacteriostatic water and there is 5x100ui/ml (3ml) pens of humalog insulin that they are sitting on along with 100ui/ml (10ml) 70/30 long acting humulin insulin.

The second picture starting on the left is 2 vials of testosterone enanthate, there is 5 nandrolone deca next with a trenbolone ace on the near side and some proviron oral mixture on the far side. The bottle is cabergolone 2mg tabs from the local pharmacy and there is some pharmacy exemestane and anastrozole at the very front also. Next along at the back is some clenbuterol and some T3. The clen I like to run at 40mcg which is not a high dose but it helps with my cardio. I run it 2 weeks on, 2 off with ephedrine and it stops me from getting tolerant to the ephedrine also. The T3 I am required to take medically or I get very bad cramps and that is run at 20mcg per day out of that bottle or 15mg/day if it is from the pharmacy. There is a vial of equipoise in front of that. Further to the right is 3 masteron enanthate and then a nandrolone phenyl propionate with some UGL exemestane behind it. At the very front is two masteron propionate and the last 3 vials on the fat right are testosterone propionate

Hey Champ, hows your sex drive? Blokes who run that level of gear tend to report sex drive through the roof ie. having to literally tie it down with their belt all day or having to toss off numerous times per day. I hope you're getting plenty of pussy.

what difference is there between natty and 250 test alone weekly cycle?
Not sure how you quantify like % better or whatever

Hey Champ, hows your sex drive? Blokes who run that level of gear tend to report sex drive through the roof ie. having to literally tie it down with their belt all day or having to toss off numerous times per day. I hope you're getting plenty of pussy.
I better never get on the juice, I'm like that now man... And I'm fairly natty!