• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nah it was much bigger than the DMAA ban.
I believe all stuff must cease by 15th January 2015
More a question of the replacements, were they chemically different enough to get in the door or were they banned straight up here?

Aussie sites will buy up at run out prices and flog them off at a huge profit

The Senate passed H.R. 4771, the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act (DASCA), Thursday December 11th.* This bill bans a wide range of pro hormones, with additional legal language that*allows the Attorney General to add other compounds that "promote muscle growth, or marketed in that way" to the list of controlled substances.* The bill goes to President Obama, who has*10 days to sign the bill into law.**View bill*here.

NutraPlanet have started liquidation sales.
Got an e-mail.
Farrrk I bought of them once 7 years ago an still receive e-mails. Kunce.

Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom, takes 5 seconds and you'll get rid of them. I always click delete in my haste of getting the chit off my screen without even reading it but have learnt to just scroll to the bottom now.

Sales going on all over the place. General consensus is there will be no grace period. If there is, surely chit will get cheaper towards the known end.

Nutri-verse have some chit at 40% off, another 15% off if you order 5 or more...Plus their already discounted to begin with

I wonder if Laxogenin is exempt? [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; you looked into this Laxogenin? Could be a good seller.

I wonder if Laxogenin is exempt? [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; you looked into this Laxogenin? Could be a good seller.

This comment from anabolic minds summed up much of what I thought.
Laxogenin 5a-hydroxy (str3ngth) - AnabolicMinds.com

I'm sorry, because I'd love to see this work as much as the next guy, but for a product that's been around since the mid to late 90's, the hype and overall conception of laxogenin just don't add up (for something that's suppose to elicit var-like results)

That's just one kunce.
There's lots of positive reviews.
Stacked with Epicatechin might be a goer.

Still no presidential signature on the bill apparently... May be a false alarm till the new year?

Liquidation sales are in full swing. He'd better sign it or there will be an uproar due to loss of revenue.

Last edited:
They'll keep slashing until all sold. Nothing worse than having a shit load of stock you are prohibited from selling.