• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The end of Pro Hormones.
Stock up now before they are gone forever, if you are inclined to use.

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION];

Just ordered 4 x bottles... Should last me 2-3 blasts.

Stuff works, but the sides are a killer (for me)

@White_Lie ;

Just ordered 4 x bottles... Should last me 2-3 blasts.

Stuff works, but the sides are a killer (for me)

amazing-colors-cool-funny-happy-Favim.com-447148.jpg

Yea I remember the last ban - used to go on bb.com a fair bit and dudes were buying 1000's of dollars worth of stuff haha.....

Might find in Australia the websites here will continue to have products for alot longer after the ban in the US as there is no "legal requirement" to remove them on X date - even though they are already illegal....

Within 12 months there will be new products out....change the compound slightly, change the name and away you go...

Yeah but the Aussie sites won't be able to souce the products unless they get them from the UK where they are legal.

^will watch that tomorrow

When the last ban took place, was it like the preworkout/DMAA ban where the new stuff can get in here for a while until they clamp down?

Nah it was much bigger than the DMAA ban.
I believe all stuff must cease by 15th January 2015

Dats it.. stock up kunce.

In for more back crippling cramps and wiping my arse on public toilet cubicle doors...

Yeah but the Aussie sites won't be able to souce the products unless they get them from the UK where they are legal.

You would think those websites though would be stocking upto the brims though if they can....and they could possibly have 8-12 months worth of stock sitting there that can just be sold.....until a new product/s comes out.

We will see what happens though....

You can nearly 100% say though that 1. you will still be able to get them online through ebay, US websites, AU websites and 2. within 12 months something new will be out.