• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Hey guys,

Since True Detective and Vikings have finished as well as Arrow, I think Park and Recreation have also finished and The League hasn't been on for a while, I was wondering what TV shows everyones watching?

Was looking forward to Homeland starting again but cant find a start date for that, Dexter finished up last year and GoT only has 3 or 4 episodes left.

Thoughts on some new shows, else I will have to resort to watching OZ, Sopranos, and Deadwood again....

i am in the same boat , watched all the shows , waiting for the new seasons to come out or the show has been axed
have resorted back to watching some old stuff like hustle and leverage

House of cards
Bates motel
Hannibal
Orange is the new black
The Blacklist
The Following
Suits
American horror story
Boardwalk empire

Yeah started watching Hannibal and was OK but nothing that kept me wanting to go back but I could try it again. Boardwalk Empire was a little bit of the same, while I liked it was pretty slow going for my liking and they could have don so much more with it.

I watch Survivor and The Amazing Race. Been a big fan of both since Season 1. Sometimes I dream of being a contestant on either shows, kicking ass.

Drama wise, nothing after Breaking Bad finished - sob x 100.

Gilligan's Island, I know it's [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION];s favourite show. :cool:

Anyone watching east bound and down, I like the cut of kennys jib. Reminds me of a young brick.

Anyone watching east bound and down, I like the cut of kennys jib. Reminds me of a young brick.

Like it. Good for a laugh.

Kenny Fucking Powers

People say Kenny Powers is a woman hater. That's not true. I love women. Every fucking one of them, even the ugly as shit ones. But don't ask me to trust 'em. Not even nuns, because every pair of tits comes with a gaping hole of need that even Kenny Powers can't fill.
— Kenny Powers Season 1 Episode 3, 06:55 162 53

I got two hard rules I live by, Pop: I don't fuck with the devil and I never do tag-teams with blood relatives.
— Kenny Powers Season 2 Episode 5, 23:59 104 33

Eastbound and Down was fuckin awesome, well the first season was, then it went downhill from there, although the last season was a bit better the worst was season 3 i think when he went o Mexico

Taboo is brilliant, Tom Hardy nails his lead roll, Legion is great as well if your into the Marvel stuff, Emerald City is worth a watch as well, its a wizard of Oz tv series but targeted at adults, the writers have done a good job with there interpretation of the tin man, lion and scarecrow,

Taboo is brilliant, Tom Hardy nails his lead roll, Legion is great as well if your into the Marvel stuff, Emerald City is worth a watch as well, its a wizard of Oz tv series but targeted at adults, the writers have done a good job with there interpretation of the tin man, lion and scarecrow,

I've watched a little of Emerald City. Looks interesting.

I've watched a little of Emerald City. Looks interesting.

Its no Vikings or Peaky Blinders but its ok, I almost ditched it after the 3rd episode, I hate the actor who plays the wizard, but it seems to be getting better as it goes