• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

GPC Nationals 2014

Unreal eh.

Most of mares are lifting tomorrow in the 100, 110, classes. Should be awesome!

Keen to see what Luke Woolnough totals. There has been talk of 700.

Last year he got I think 520 or so in the 90kg class. This year 110 class haha.

Tim.

Jacksom Murrie hitting 357.5kg @ 100kg on his second. Missing 370 on his third.
Marty Nyugen 315kg @ 100kg.

Strong.

Hilaripus seeing Ed Coan just casually cruising around. Leaner over the toaster just chilling.

My mates Dan Dakis and Luke Woolnough lifting in this current flight. Easy 220 and 230 openers.

Tim.

The 100kg class making the SHW's look weak lol.

Tim.

TBH they may as well remove the 140 and 140+ classes and call it 120+ like the IPF did
There is never much in these guys. In other feds you have say Eric Lilliebridge who competes as a 120 squatting and deadlifting 900+
110kg guys are now squatting and pulling 800+

TBH they may as well remove the 140 and 140+ classes and call it 120+ like the IPF did
There is never much in these guys. In other feds you have say Eric Lilliebridge who competes as a 120 squatting and deadlifting 900+
110kg guys are now squatting and pulling 800+

I agree with you mate. Most of the over 120s in GPC are carrying 30% bodyfat. They dont need to be that big.

Great showing so far from the PTC sydney crew. Everyone has improved greatly.

Tim.

I agree with you mate. Most of the over 120s in GPC are carrying 30% bodyfat. They dont need to be that big.

Great showing so far from the PTC sydney crew. Everyone has improved greatly.

Tim.

Powerlifting needs more competition. Less weight classes is a good idea.

Its definately bewtween melbourne and brisbane. The sydney guys are progressing every year but still a good ways to go.

Tim.

That moment...
eqy4yjev.jpg

Yeah that sucked. Trent graw attempting 227.5kg. Would have got it too...

Failed his repeat attempt. Kill the loader!

Tim.

there was one squat where one loader had not put a 20kg plate on, but lifter noticed when trying to get weight off.

Yes but the clamps can be 1 degree too loose and have ^^^this effect with so much weight.