• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

how good can you look without steroids: the Levrone report

some may argue, the steroids still helped him to get to this level.

There is some literature that suggests you hold some of the benefits; I personally don't think much of that in terms of strength.

Levrone, for example, used to bench reps on 220kg; I think he has done 180kg for a single since.

I used steroids in moderation, and one of the main reasons I lost up to 30 lbs in the off season is because I had no interest in putting any more of that swill into my body than necessary to win shows. I would take truckloads of liver pills, drink oceans of water and pray for my life.
Today I use Life Force MD Bio Identical Hormone Replacement a safe, legal route to maximizing my gains. I can get shockingly close to emulating the effects of anabolic steroids, without the risks or illegalities.

http://levronereport.com/2012/05/02/slaying-the-elephant-in-the-room/

He'd still be on for sure, maybe just test, claiming trt dose but probably in reality taking double that. Still looks good though