• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Just a heads up: Bulk Nutrients has a new coffee flavoured WPI. It has actual ground coffee in it. Not too shabby. If you mix it with milk its like an iced coffee.

Have coffe almost daily.

If at home will either have instant coffee black no sugar in the morning.

If out and about will have a cappuccino with two sugars from a proper cafe style place.

Also have a Nespresso machine at home that I will use every now and then, makes a pretty good coffee for the price (fuck all) it costs.

I have coffee once or twice a day, in the form of a table spoon (not cooking table spoon) of instant in a soup mug with some skim milk. And 2 or 3 scoops of whey.

Just a heads up: Bulk Nutrients has a new coffee flavoured WPI. It has actual ground coffee in it. Not too shabby. If you mix it with milk its like an iced coffee.

I bought their Coffee WPI to suit my coffee and whey drinking. Not a huge fan of it, but it's definitely coffee. I prefer to use just vanilla usually. Also trying their cookies and cream, that's not bad either. Smells exactly like a packet of biscuits, that stuff.

Stoped coffee switched to Swiss water decaf feel way better sleep is immensely improved that was from 3 per day mostly just for gym

I use it strictly as a drug, in measured amounts and mixed with certain other ingredients that accentuate its effect further, making it more potent than it already is. That means its use is only applicable and reserved/restricted to, if and when I have a high/very high/maximum intensity lifting session. Otherwise, I don't touch it.

who drinks it and if so sugar? fake sugar? milk? how do you like it? Also what kind of coffee do you drink.

2-3 cups ed made from cheap instant coffee, i weigh it on digi scales to my exact dose that suits me which is 3.5g atm. I drink it black with no sugar or milk or cream.

i just had a 7-11 coffee. don't know if youse non melbz kunce have 7-11?

i get a 2$ cup and fill up with 1 short black + 1 long black. i'm sposeda not drink coffee except decaf.
but at home i make hot cocoa mixed with milo instead.

also, pro tip: 2 x 1$ cups = 1.5 x 3$ cups

i just had a 7-11 coffee. don't know if youse non melbz kunce have 7-11?

i get a 2$ cup and fill up with 1 short black + 1 long black. i'm sposeda not drink coffee except decaf.
but at home i make hot cocoa mixed with milo instead.

also, pro tip: 2 x 1$ cups = 1.5 x 3$ cups

We have 7/11, plenty of indians up here too mate:rolleyes:

So the $1 cups are good value, ah ha!