• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
@white_lie Awesome feedback, appreciate you taking the time to post. For sure with milk or 1/2 water 1/2 milk will bring the flavour out even more. Glad you noted the mixability, we specifically went for a certain brand of NZ WPC and WPI that cost more to make sure this aspect was first rate. Hopefully we can become a sponsor on this forum at some point and support all you guys with regular deals on the range.

The ease a protein (or any drink really) mixes is a big factor for me. No point claiming 25g of protein if half of it ends up stuck in lumps or to the side of the shaker. I'm not one for blenders for something as simple as a protein shake either.

@white_lie couldn't agree more mate, we've all been there with protein that doesn't mix well!!

Just a quick update we've taken on board some of the comments re bulk pricing/discounts, so have put something in place today. This is not a promotion but rather a fixed staggered pricing to give more back to those who order more.

WPC - Flavoured

1kg - $39.90
3kg-4kg - $35.90
5kg - $31.90

True Whey Protein

WPI - Flavoured

1kg - $52.90
3kg- $48.90
5kg - $42.90

Premium Whey Isolate

Website looks great - good line of products - interested in your "health food" products and of course dat der protein!

Good stuff guys.

I've now tried all four flavours of WPC. Here's my thoughts on them (with 250ml full cream milk every time).

French Vanilla

Look & Smell: Looks nice and fine, smells like real vanilla (I think). Pleasant. 5/5
Mixability: Excellent. No issues at all. 5/5
Taste & Texture: Very mellow and smooth. People used to full on artificial sweetening and flavour might find it lacking, but Im fine with it, and used to stevia in general. Great texture. Not my favourite flavour, however. 4/5
Total: 14/15

Rich Chocolate

Look & Smell: Same as above. Very appealing smell. 5/5
Mixability: Same. 5/5
Taste & Texture: Same for texture. I found the taste to be the strongest of all four, and it's awesome. Win. 5/5
Total: 15/15

Iced Chai

Look & Smell: Same for look. Smell is a bit odd, to me. 4/5
Taste & Texture: Same for texture. Taste is also odd. Too much of something for my tastes (nutmeg?) but I'm no chaiwalla (sp?). Could be legit. Just not for me. 3/5
Total: 12/15

Strawberries & Cream

Look & Smell: Same for look. Smells exactly like its name, and that works for me. 5/5
Taste & Texture: Same for texture. Taste is almost perfect. Just not as strong as the rich chocolate. 4/5
Total: 14/15

Hopefully that's a fair review. I do appreciate what you guys are doing. Hope the feedback is useful to someone.

@McKwl Cheers mate for taking the time to review and good to hear the majority of flavors went down well, we took a bit of a punt on the chai and appreciate it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but sounds like there's a few others that are working for you.

@BigMick Samples were posted out on Monday with AusPost, no updates on tracking for some reason. Strange because you're pretty close will keep an eye on it

Still doing free samples for Ausbb members interested in trying for themselves, just hit me up with a PM or e-mail me at justinchapman@trueprotein.com.au

Also 20% off proper orders for Ausbb members for the rest of June (TPAUSBB20).

Thanks, Samples arrived today. Not really close, 100km north west of Moree in a romote location, we only get mail Tuesdays and Fridays. closest post office is 50km away, closest super market 100km.

Will post a review up now, tried the vanilla this evening.

Tried Iced Chai yesterday - was really unsure what to expect - but it was fantastic - 2 scoops in around 400ml of water - 10/10!

Will try the other flavours soon!