• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You know you are too strong for a Commercial gym when.....

When you keep on breaking the pins on the cable weight stacks by loading them up with plates...

And when the dip frame starts coming out of the wall when you do weight dips.

when you use up all the plates in the gym

I used to train next to Warrick Brant and Mike Jones. They used to quite politely wait for me to finish squatting so they could steal my plates, after they'd stolen most of the plates off the leg presses as well.

when you have to grunt a little to get that last rep or two out........we all know grunting is not allowed!!!!!

When they charge $28 for a casual visit, fuck that I'll do arm curls with my luggage thank you!

When you're still warming up and the guy you walked in with is already finished his session!

When you grunt on the bench and the staff come running to ask if you're Ok and dont need an ambulance. (this happened to me in a hotel gym)

When you're doing warm up sets for squats, and the PT's all come running out, asking "do you need some help with that 1.R.M attempt, man??". Then stand on either side of the rack, looking nervous and shit as I go for reps. This actually happened last week. I told them to chill the fuck up.

happened to me once in LA 1991, and I was only 98kg.
It happened coming back from Thailand...they searched my wife as well.
The officer must of been dillusional. Im 82kg. But I had been on the booze and rice all week so I must of looked puffy! Fucker took my laser pointer tho.

When everyone looks at you deadlifting and snigggers...until the plates become 3, 4, 5, 6 each side