• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best trainer in perth?

I

Ineki

Hi Guys,

i'm new to this forum.

I am about to have a year of absolutely nothing but training as my focus. That mean's no work other then in the gym. For this year I would like to be under a trainer.

I am looking for recommendations on who is a great trainer in Perth.

Preferably they will have:

Trained competitive bodybuilders or competed themselves
Complete knowledge of AAS as well as other supplementation
Nutritional knowledge in cutting sub 8 % BF

Go and have a chat to the Rucci's at PTC. Probably more power lifting than you'd like but great knowledge and facilities.

Southshore is meant to be killer as well. There's another old school style gym that the name escapes me at the moment. Depends where you are and how far you want to travel

Pretty sure Aaron at PTC has done a BB comp so he could be a guy you could meet up with.

PTC is in Malaga as well. Not sure where you're located.

There are number of Training and Assessment institutions in Perth. They provide all kinds of training and instructions related to different people needs and requirement. The major of them is Certificate IV Training and Assessment Perth.