• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Local Peptides

Status
Not open for further replies.

auspep

Hey guys just a heads up.

Ausxpeptides.com.au

Will be up in a few days. With a huge selection of imported peptides shipped from within Aus!

Send us an email if there is anything in particular you would like us to get in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin. If you help support by not deleting post we will send you free trial product to report on quality

Free trials all round!

Lol. Is that Court trials. Aren't Peptides illegal in Australia without a research thingy? Asking not judging lol. (Shove whatever you like up your arm or bum for all I care).

Unleash the fury!

On the topic of peptides though, probably just dodgy up that you 'need them for quality of life' or whatever. I believe there's other sites around that do the same thing already

Last edited:
Chuck us an email for list guys .

Ausxpeptides@gmail.com

2 day Max delivery Australia wide , with good prices and products! ! Website with item descriptions and prices will be up soon..

Oh any by the way, about the legal side of it .. Did I mention these are for research only, and not for human use ? ;)

Ausxpeptides

Oh any by the way, about the legal side of it .. Did I mention these are for research only, and not for human use ? ;)

Ausxpeptides

tested on animals only, you've come to the right place :D

Chuck us an email for list guys .

Ausxpeptides@gmail.com

2 day Max delivery Australia wide , with good prices and products! ! Website with item descriptions and prices will be up soon..

Ausxpeptides

Haha.. I like this guys style :cool:

tested on animals only, you've come to the right place :D

True dat...

Hey guys. All injectable, can do special orders on request..
I have the peptide eye serum for anti aging which is applied by rubbing it on..

Email me for prices guys ausxpeptides@gmail.com

We have IGF DES and IGF LR3

Status
Not open for further replies.