• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Local Peptides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate one shot of ghrp6 will give you extreme hunger pains
One shot of mt2 will give you uncontrollable erections.
You dont even need a full vial...

If thats not enough. . How about you man up and actully buy some product that your defacing and run a log ... just so you can prove to everyone my product is fake ...

Hey [MENTION=17534]auspep[/MENTION]; .... stop being a phucken bitch. If u and yr bf cant handle the heat. U shouldnt be in business kunt.

Oh and how the phuck will I see results on 'one measley vial'.. even u should know peptides need to be run for an age b4 any discernable results are made.. fag.

GFY

If thats not enough. . How about you man up and actully buy some product that your defacing and run a log ... just so you can prove to everyone my product is fake ...

not saying your product is fake my man, but Australian Peptides don't have a great reputation from what I hear. Just ask any experienced juicer and they say Peptides aren't worth it, just pin oils.

I'm sure our resident advisor to the stars [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; can advise us either way. :)

Peptides are for when you're already on high doses of AAS
They will make fuck all difference and just cause water retention without AAS

If you're at the point where you'll benefit from growth hormone than other peptides can be used in conjunction with it with great benefit.
I had growth factors prescribed when I tore my hip flexor and then tore the other side and didn't get them prescribed and I didn't really feel a difference between the two. I did however get the skin pealed off my back and traps doing yoke walks which healed incredibly fast lol

Sorry. Outta man mojo...

But maybe you could sling a couple freebies my way?

I'll write a good review...

'I promise'

Hey gents - Long time lurker first time poster etc..etc....

Has anyone got any detailed feedback from auspeps prods in the end?

Hey gents - Long time lurker first time poster etc..etc....

Has anyone got any detailed feedback from auspeps prods in the end?

There's two or three in this thread that have used them and rate their stuff. Maybe flick them a PM (if you can or might need more posts?)
Or buy a vial or two and make your own mind up?

There's two or three in this thread that have used them and rate their stuff. Maybe flick them a PM (if you can or might need more posts?)
Or buy a vial or two and make your own mind up?

fucking Lol.

tell us what you really think mate :)

Yeah, even Growth Hormone itself has to be run for at least 3 months to see a result, Peptides I'm guessing a lot longer.

Is @FinanceBB ; a stooge for @auspep ; ......... more stealth advertising on the forum?

I really don't understand why people are commenting on peptides when they haven't even used them. You are making uneducated statements and you clearly know very little about the subject so until someone here has used for a considerable time, don't make assumptions. As for me being a stooge for auspep, I can say I'm not but there is really no way of proving it, unless you want to come see me. I don't really care if you believe me or not.

I really don't understand why people are commenting on peptides when they haven't even used them. You are making uneducated statements and you clearly know very little about the subject so until someone here has used for a considerable time, don't make assumptions. As for me being a stooge for auspep, I can say I'm not but there is really no way of proving it, unless you want to come see me. I don't really care if you believe me or not.

5 kilo gain, no fat gain, kept 100% of it all post. Even a 12 week cycle of Test that may not happen.

Either you're highly unusual or full of shit!

[MENTION=17534]auspep[/MENTION]; pay for advertising like everyone else, You've had a fair go.

Status
Not open for further replies.