• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Local Peptides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get any?
Yes I have received mine about a week ago. I can confirm that these are high quality peptides as I have been purchasing peptides for over a year and know what to look for. Great to deal with and very helpful. Will definitely be ordering again

Anyone get the feels 'Anonymous' and 'FinanceBB' are in fact auspep? hehe...

;)

Nek minnit... another new account posting its all gtg...

Anyone get the feels 'Anonymous' and 'FinanceBB' are in fact auspep? hehe...

;)

Nek minnit... another new account posting its all gtg...

Haha nice observation but if that is correct then I better go to the doctors because I must have split personalities and sent myself money and then sent myself peptides.

I saw this site while I was searching google for new places to get peptides as my previous supplier ran out. Aus peptides asked me to leave a comment on here if I liked his product to help promote his business, which I happily agreed to as it was good stuff.

Have you ever taken peptides yourself?

A few questions [MENTION=17632]FinanceBB[/MENTION] ; if you don't mind....
How long have you been training? How long have you been taking peptides? What types? And what results have you personally got from them?

Haha nice observation but if that is correct then I better go to the doctors because I must have split personalities and sent myself money and then sent myself peptides.

I saw this site while I was searching google for new places to get peptides as my previous supplier ran out. Aus peptides asked me to leave a comment on here if I liked his product to help promote his business, which I happily agreed to as it was good stuff.

Have you ever taken peptides yourself?

Hehe.. just kidding mate. Doesn't bother me if you are auspep or not :)

Yup... wasted some $$ on peptides. imo if you are loaded, they are something that could be taken over a long period of time and you'd expect to see 'some' results.

No one these days has that much $$ or patience so AAS are typically the drug of choice.

A few questions @FinanceBB ; if you don't mind....
How long have you been training? How long have you been taking peptides? What types? And what results have you personally got from them?

I have been training for 7 years, though couldn't train for 1 year in 2012 due to a illness. I was a personal trainer before I started my career.

I have been taking peptides on and off for about a year, basically whenever I could afford it. I have always used Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 without dac. The results I have seen are pretty good, I was on them for 3 months and put on 5kg without putting on any bodyfat. In saying that my diet was spot on and hit my macros target every day. That is what I have found, that you can eat a lot and have a large calorie surplus and put on good muscle without any extra fat. I am about to start a cut and can't wait to use the peptides for it as I think it will work great for a cut.

Hehe.. just kidding mate. Doesn't bother me if you are auspep or not :)

Yup... wasted some $$ on peptides. imo if you are loaded, they are something that could be taken over a long period of time and you'd expect to see 'some' results.

No one these days has that much $$ or patience so AAS are typically the drug of choice.

I agree with you, AAS are definitely better for putting on muscle but I can't take them anymore due to an illness. The good thing about Peptides is they don't have the side affects you get from AAS and aren't as bad for you. Also all the gains I have put on from peptides I have kept 100%. I am lucky though as I can put on muscle very quickly so they work great for me as they keep the fat off while I keep in a caloric surplus for muscle growth.

Just a comment on the last few posts..

Thank you everybody for the great feedback I really appreciate it...

And for the guy claiming that I posted in my own behalf.. Thats juat stupid. . When you have Good products and good service ypu don't need to make up lies and bullshit, you just give give the customer what they want. .

We have shipped 20 + orders in last 2 weeks with nothing but good feedback. . So stop flaming my business and trying to be a hero. . Why dont you spend the measly $60 and get a single vial delivered and judge for your self, until then keep your un educated posts to your self

I have been training for 7 years, though couldn't train for 1 year in 2012 due to a illness. I was a personal trainer before I started my career.

I have been taking peptides on and off for about a year, basically whenever I could afford it. I have always used Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 without dac. The results I have seen are pretty good, I was on them for 3 months and put on 5kg without putting on any bodyfat. In saying that my diet was spot on and hit my macros target every day. That is what I have found, that you can eat a lot and have a large calorie surplus and put on good muscle without any extra fat. I am about to start a cut and can't wait to use the peptides for it as I think it will work great for a cut.

Thanks for the honest reply.
Keep us posted on how your cut goes

Hey [MENTION=17534]auspep[/MENTION]; .... stop being a phucken bitch. If u and yr bf cant handle the heat. U shouldnt be in business kunt.

Oh and how the phuck will I see results on 'one measley vial'.. even u should know peptides need to be run for an age b4 any discernable results are made.. fag.

GFY

Hey @auspep ; .... stop being a phucken bitch. If u and yr bf cant handle the heat. U shouldnt be in business kunt.

Oh and how the phuck will I see results on 'one measley vial'.. even u should know peptides need to be run for an age b4 any discernable results are made.. fag.

GFY

tell us what you really think mate :)

Yeah, even Growth Hormone itself has to be run for at least 3 months to see a result, Peptides I'm guessing a lot longer.

Is [MENTION=17632]FinanceBB[/MENTION]; a stooge for [MENTION=17534]auspep[/MENTION]; ......... more stealth advertising on the forum?

Not sure mate.. was half kidding and didnt care either way...
Til capt. Fuk knuckle had to get butt hurt lol.

Great customer service shit head :)

Status
Not open for further replies.