• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Local Peptides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on ipam @Oni?

Take a big hefty dose post-training, wait 30 minutes, test blood sugar, use fast acting insulin to return blood sugar back into range if it's high then eat your normal post workout meal

You know what they say, if it's too good to be true....

Out of interest, what's the average running cost for a decent cycle of peptides vs gear that is proven to work?

Hey everyone. I dont see why everyone is so skeptical? Im offering a service for you guys to get quality goods, without having to go thru customs and people still complain, I dont get it...
ALL STOCK ON MY LIST IS IN STOCK IN AUSTRALIA.

My wholesaler has an australian research licence, which im trading under, all peptides on the list have been tested and known to be good products.

Im personally researching the ghrp6, cjc , ipam and noone can tell me that the ghrp6 is fake or "there are no real peptides" because the hunger I get after researching is crazy!

Free shipping till the end of the week so I can prove to use guys this is a legit service.

Gear WAAAAY cheaper mate...

And most will argue 5%- max. 10% gains from peptides vs. potentially 100% and upwards for gear depending upon dose, compounds etc..

Of course the trade-off is you will need to monitor your health much more closely with gear and take all sorts of ancillary medication to off-set some of the side effects.

You know what they say, if it's too good to be true....

Out of interest, what's the average running cost for a decent cycle of peptides vs gear that is proven to work?

If you're short of money just buy gear. For muscle gain that is. Peptides in muscle building doses without gear will just result in a shitty physique. If you're in your 40s though a small dose would be great for anti aging

My wholesaler also keeps Jin's but dont know legality s of distributing it.

But as for Gear > Peptides. Gear is always going to win. But with extra growth comes extra sides. . You can run peptides year round to maintain lean ness, lean muscle gains that are solid and easier to retain than a 12 week gear cycle, well being and anti aging all with minimal to no sides

You can run testosterone year round to maintain leanness, lean muscle gains that are solid and easier to retain than a 12 year cycle, well being and anti ageing all with minimal to no sides as well

ok seems legit.. come to my site for gear :p but ps its all for research intentions! tren test - you name it.. we will research it

wow what a selection peptides or gear you choose - hey maybe AUSPEP we could partner > ??? what u recon i got the gear you got the pepies.

has anyone actually received anything and tried? was it a legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.