• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yes, most of us want to look good and be strong, and weights best way to achieve this.

However, look good or be able to perform in some sport, I would take latter any day if I was good enough. Who looks good is merely a subjective exercise.

True stuff
To add, if you are good, I mean real good, it wouldn't take much to look good and to dominate in their respective sport.
I wonder what % of the worlds population that would be? 5%?

I'm not much of a powerlifter tbh, but i'm definitely too fat, hairy and straight to be a bodybuilder :cool:

It would be nice if there was a friendly forum for natty powerlifting in Australia, seems most people only know each other from meets.

I blame [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; and his jihad on PA/IPF for making the last few leave

really bozo. :mad:

Gee, I did not realise I was that intimidating, or stupid.

why don't you try and have a fair dinkum forum with PA? :)

After all, the internet provides many opportunities.

Here is a website for you where maybe you can debate with each other. I am sure you guys have much to discuss.
https://www.facebook.com/PowerliftingAus

Adios :cool:

Well you do recall the last thread that SP posted in where you were quoting him out of context right..... that's just one example. You guys even ran old mate [MENTION=17650]gerry.[/MENTION]; out of here!

I wouldn't think you'd be able to have a PA forum without the ok from El Presidente, who knows. Powerlifting is a peripheral sport for me, I'll leave it to someone more 'into it' to start a forum.

I do follow that Facebook page though.

Well you do recall the last thread that SP posted in where you were quoting him out of context right..... that's just one example. You guys even ran old mate @gerry.; out of here!

I wouldn't think you'd be able to have a PA forum without the ok from El Presidente, who knows. Powerlifting is a peripheral sport for me, I'll leave it to someone more 'into it' to start a forum.

Fuck me Bobo, you've taken the baton with both hands and run with it harder than Jona Lomu, I'll rep you for that! But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

But gerry full stop ran himself out of here by deliberately running around shitting on every thread and defaming all and sundry.

As for Mr Pritchard, the last time he was in here posting any great amount was when he was promoting his seminars. After the seminars were finished he had no more use for this forum so he made a quick exit, blaming @0ni; . 0ni was just a convenient scape goat who was an easy target at the time as he was the forum's punching bag at the time. Pritchard was only here to flog his seminars.

Well you do recall the last thread that SP posted in where you were quoting him out of context right..... that's just one example. You guys even ran old mate @gerry.; out of here!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bozodos again.

Fuck me Bobo, you've taken the baton with both hands and run with it harder than Jona Lomu, I'll rep you for that! But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

But gerry full stop ran himself out of here by deliberately running around shitting on every thread and defaming all and sundry.

As for Mr Pritchard, the last time he was in here posting any great amount was when he was promoting his seminars. After the seminars were finished he had no more use for this forum so he made a quick exit, blaming @0ni; . 0ni was just a convenient scape goat who was an easy target at the time as he was the forum's punching bag at the time. Pritchard was only here to flog his seminars.

Yeah fair point about gerry. I just recall seeing the last big PL shitfight thread where SP got really irate @ Sparty, then he was gone.

Some of the MUWPC guys still post on /fit/ Powerlifting General threads, not that I bother checking them much these days.
[MENTION=10208]aljada[/MENTION]; where you at, still lurking?

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; didn't Bench Polkov use to Deadlift Sumo style? Looks like he's gone back to Conventional:

[video=youtube;iZA0cPqF77g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iZA0cPqF77g[/video]