• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Early AM workouts + 12hr-14hr days of Physical work. Advice Needed!

Drill and blast now. Spent a few years doing exploration drilling, had to improvise with training back in those days but was like going camping for a month at a time.
I'm in exploration drilling now, which company did you used to work for?

Bloody hell, if I tried going 5am from full on sleep to training hard within the space of an hour or so I think I might have a heart attack!
(non morning person checking in here. Even though I train at mornings, but at a more civilised time at 10am)

Back on this, My body is good with the wake-ups, I can literally splash water in my face and have a small banana and start sipping water or on the more tired days i can have a 2 min shower finishing it with just cold water to wake up and maybe pre workout then I'm set

Ahh old drill corp did you ever meet a bloke named joe daly?

back on topic though - it's good to find someone who actually understands drilling and training in a gym. A lot of trainers I've met and spoken too can't understand the long days or how tired you feel somedays