• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Dear Uncle Test-E,

Lately I've been doing 3 set to 6 with the heaviest hand gripper I can close to increase my wanking grip strength.
But am unsure if this is the best way to go. Should I just get my old fellow out in the squat rack and just knock out a couple of sets of 100 as well?
Not sure if I need to train strength or endurance or both. I can post a vid of my form if that helps but I think it pretty good.
[MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; y'all need jesus brutha but we already knew that ;) if the nite on the terps is truly un-avoidable, and the thought of church attendance the day after too much to bear, I suggest you blame the overwhelming desire to get blotto leading up to said event as a means of coping with a traumatic event that you've repressed from your childhood involving a priest..
[MENTION=16499]Penn[/MENTION]; life is a marathon my friend. Have faith that your current stroke technique is working as it should. When endurance starts to waiver, I recommend periodization with some super sets. Only put on a show when u are sure you can out last all new-cummers :)

Test-E, what does this mean?

A boy was reading a sign at the zoo, it said, "Beware the camel spits"
And he was.

How many ears does Spock have?

3. A left ear, a right ear and a final front-ear ;)

Test-E, what does this mean?

A boy was reading a sign at the zoo, it said, "Beware the camel spits"
And he was.

I assume the young lad simply mis-spelt his tale upon re-counting it to you. I.e. 'Be where the camel spits' ... And unfortunately young Timmy copped a mutha load from the camel... :cool:

Why do lebos/wogs in sydney have such bad attitude and think they are gods gift, making me want to give them an attitude re-adjustment with a crowbar

Being a wog myself, I will be interested in guru Test-E's response.

But then again, I was brought up by anglo-celts.

Why do lebos/wogs in sydney have such bad attitude and think they are gods gift, making me want to give them an attitude re-adjustment with a crowbar

Alas my friend, this is a cultural thing. Coming from a country whose entire 'wog' population numbers in the dozens, it took me some time to become accustomed to the Muzzie cuzzies... Like a lot of stereotypes that are formed about various races e.g. Irish being drunk 24/7, never leave your credit card near a Nigerian etc.. Some of them are true for a reason. BUT, part of lifes trials is to try and overcome our own prejudices...

It comes down to allowing for these perceived flaws in others, and recognising our own short-comings. <Refer any Disney movie>

Whenever you become enraged by the dealings of said 'wogs' , think of Michael Jackson... he loved everyone.

Being a wog myself, I will be interested in guru Test-E's response.

But then again, I was brought up by anglo-celts.

And without sounding like one of those nasty racist people you see on the interwebs (coz I've NEVER been racist myself :p) ; you may have hit upon something here.

I for one would not have picked your background as being of wog descent. It's a kind of back-handed compliment in a way...

Your vocab seemed to be too extensive and their were not enough references to kebabs and Honda preludes :p

funny man.

No offence to my Greek heritage, but I am sure glad my parents came here (although became ward of state from age of four).

Australia has much to be proud of in terms of its way of life, and how its culture has evolved to take on good aspects of others, yet still reject the silly aspects.

It's cos their parents are ignorant and dont believe their golden child could do anything wrong, even when their son is being sentenced to 25 they still think it's the judges fault.
Most grew up with no boundaries, disciine, proper guidance or education, hence the result.
kunce are so ignorant that they have no idea that they are well outside normal social etiquette that we who do not live in a cave or tent follow.
Btw, I'm a wog also, in case no one figured that out yet.

remember soccer being called wog-ball, even though it was the national game of all the anglo-saxon countries from Europe

remember soccer being called wog-ball, even though it was the national game of all the anglo-saxon countries from Europe

Lol - yes
and the wogs response to that was: "it takes a bunch of skips to chase a ball that's not even round"

skips, now there is a term I used to hear quite a lot years ago, although one mate still refer to them in that term in regard to the lack of prowess with food.

But they have improved beyond the love of meat pies and chiko rolls.

Thought u were a white boy grunta. Do you mainly bang other wogs or white chicks?

I am mate, I'm am textbook Arian, blond with blue eyes, uncle Adolf would have approved.
bang any race got no specific, preference in that dept.