• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sometimes I treat women like N****rs... I mean if they openly admit to liking Katy Perry or something I shun them. Am I a judgemental prick?

A girl yesterday even told me she was looking forward to seeing the new Spiderman. I threw up a little in my mouth... But what was I supposed to think?
We all think that the trick is not expressing it until you have deposited a load in their arse or mouth

Hmm... Depends see.

If you do indeed have psychic powers, then this a power that should be harnessed and honed into doing the work of good.

If however these are just 'co-incidences' I wouldn't stress too much.

The key lies into determining whether or not, you really do have espn.

Only works when I manifest evil shit, happy moods lack the intensity. I'll test it this week and report back

Why do chicks instantly look uglier the second after I blow?

Ah this is an easy one my friend.

The answer is two fold.

1> I know this metaphor has been used often, but men are like bulls. On an animalistic level, even a lot of us in committed relationships still have an urge to spread our seed. Consider it a kind of rudimentary survival instinct. Furthering the species etc..

2> And so the chase begins. When success is apparent and access is given to the targets nether regions, coitus ensues. After said act is complete. That thrill of the chase is complete. Those endorphins that were racing through both of your heads are have now subsided. I.e. = Mission accomplished. As mean as this may sound it is true. And so now the mind having achieved its objective is less inclined to be concerned with the partner having achieved that objective.

At any given amount of time later, the subject then notices another suitable partner that they find attractive in their daily dealings and the chase begins again. Those feel good hormones kick in again.

In a nutshell, the thrill is often in the chase... the anticipation leading up to the lay.

Once this is achieved, any other dealings with the object of affection can become an anti-climax.

I thought it was just the simple fact that he wasn't attracted to girls with jizz on their face ;)

Thanks uncle Test-E-Cal, your brilliance simply astonishes and your wisdom is a gift to us all.
You're a bright light in the dark world of confusion and ignorance that leads us to salvation.

Btw, why do I love women that are just like beer, cold and bitter?

Thanks uncle Test-E-Cal, your brilliance simply astonishes and your wisdom is a gift to us all.
You're a bright light in the dark world of confusion and ignorance that leads us to salvation.

Btw, why do I love women that are just like beer, cold and bitter?

I believe it may be the thought of being able to penetrate that ice-clad chastity belt and having your wicked way with a lady who would otherwise be off-limits to most guys.

... That, or you just like a little of the rough stuff in the sack. These types of ladies are often very controlling, in and out of the bedroom :cool:

[MENTION=15762]Test-E[/MENTION]; If you get a raging horn at work is it ok to knock one off in the dunny. You know for some afternoon delight?

Last edited:
@Test-E ; If you get a raging horn at work is it ok to knock one off in the dunny. You know for some afternoon delight?

Yes, of course son. I have done this on more than one occasion at all of my places of employ.

But how do you get to the dunny unnoticed?

Simple dark-one. Tuck him under you belt until you reach the refuge of the dunny. Make sure its a short trip however as too long trapped under the belt will effect circulation.

I've got to go to church next weekend for a christening, not a good idea for several reasons:
a) I will more than likely be out on the piss the night before
b) When I dip my finger into the holy water upon entry, it instantly starts to boil
c) Just don't want to
How do I get away with it?
Sickie is out of the question as the boss says well enough to go drink beer, well enough to go to church and offer a prayer. :rolleyes:

I've got to go to church next weekend for a christening, not a good idea for several reasons:
a) I will more than likely be out on the piss the night before
b) When I dip my finger into the holy water upon entry, it instantly starts to boil
c) Just don't want to
How do I get away with it?
Sickie is out of the question as the boss says well enough to go drink beer, well enough to go to church and offer a prayer. :rolleyes:
Get arrested the night before while on the piss

Just go to church bro, cleanse your sins in confession and sleep well knowing The Lord has forgiven all your indiscretions.

Just go to church bro, cleanse your sins in confession and sleep well knowing The Lord has forgiven all your indiscretions.

Funny you say that, missus has been onto me to go to confession for a while, just don't know how to tell the priest some of the shit that I pulled.

Dear Uncle Test-E,

Lately I've been doing 3 set to 6 with the heaviest hand gripper I can close to increase my wanking grip strength.
But am unsure if this is the best way to go. Should I just get my old fellow out in the squat rack and just knock out a couple of sets of 100 as well?
Not sure if I need to train strength or endurance or both. I can post a vid of my form if that helps but I think it pretty good.