• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lee Priest Talks About His Time with Muscletech

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Lee Priest is a rarity in the bodybuilding world - the man is not afraid to speak his mind! This is why he is banned from the IFBB.
From my own personal experience, Lee will not endorse a product that he does not like or use.
He has a track record, and walked from a Muscletech contract.

I understand what he is saying but at the sametime bodybuilding has very limited roads to make money and supplement contracts are one (one of the main/if not main) - I think it was reported somewhere Branch Warrens MuscleTech contract was worth $300,000+ per year - I guess sometimes you have to think of yourself as a business and do the best you can with the time you have....

Lets be honest also - Lee has had more contracts with more compaines than alot of bbers - so sometimes you have to think was it really him leaving or was it simply the company giving him the flick...

Last edited:
I love how bber's promote something saying it's the best, and a month later say the same thing about another brand they are sponsored by, when we all know what supps they get the real results from.