• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Macros and chicken nutritional values

L

lynx

Hey started counting my calories and macros last week.
Used iifym.com and worked out at 17 cm and 75kg to bulk I should be eating about 2700 calories.
Some days it's been hard to hit this many but I feel like im eating so much.. ill post up my current diet tomorrow as I'm current on my phone. Not sure if I'm just eating wrong.

Anyway my main question is how can I find out what carbs proteins and fats is in the chicken I'm eating, I've looked online and on these fourms but can't find much.
I buy chicken breast from woolworths or iga deli and they don't have a nutrition label. I eat anywere from 200 to 600 grams a day, so I can't be getting the marcos way out and stuffing my calorie count up.
surly someone on these forums knows the correct values.
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Different cuts have different amounts of fat. Goes for all meat

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

If you can't work out how to use MFP then you should probably just stick to clean eating :D

Calorie King is usefull to double check what is in MFP is correct when earting unlabelled food like chicken etc.
Remember you can add you own food in MFP as well.

If you can't work out how to use MFP then you should probably just stick to clean eating :D

i can use it fine, its just chicken breast i can't find the correct nutritional values.. some websites are telling me there 12+ grams of fat per 100g and some are much less.

@sherk
thanks ill check it out

On that packet is it dry weight aka uncooked. You don't calculate fibre etc. Go off the packet

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Mate at 75kg and bulking - dont look into Macros in so much detail - have a rough idea of what your eating i.e 3000-3500 cals - meet it and then eat whatever you want after that.

Meal 1 - (Breakfast)

2-3 scoops protein
600ml milk (full fat)
peanut butter
choc sauce
2 bananas
Acouple scoops of honey

* Blend all together

Meal 2 - (Lunch)

Big bowl of pasta or rice - with whatever sauce
300-500g steak, turkey, chicken
Mix of veggies

Meal 3 - (Dinner)

Steak - 300-500g
Mashed potato/pasta/rice
Veggies

Meal 4 -

- Either some ice-cream or whatever after dinner

- Protein shake 2-3 scoops/500ml-1L of milk

Easy as fuck meal plan and it blasts the cals....

Mate at 75kg and bulking - dont look into Macros in so much detail - have a rough idea of what your eating i.e 3000-3500 cals - meet it and then eat whatever you want after that.

Meal 1 - (Breakfast)

2-3 scoops protein
600ml milk (full fat)
peanut butter
choc sauce
2 bananas
Acouple scoops of honey

* Blend all together

Meal 2 - (Lunch)

Big bowl of pasta or rice - with whatever sauce
300-500g steak, turkey, chicken
Mix of veggies

Meal 3 - (Dinner)

Steak - 300-500g
Mashed potato/pasta/rice
Veggies

Meal 4 -

- Either some ice-cream or whatever after dinner

- Protein shake 2-3 scoops/500ml-1L of milk

Easy as fuck meal plan and it blasts the cals....

Thanks for the advice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk