• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Breakfast ideas

I'm in the same boat, usually I meet up with one of the guys in a cafe, or the wife makes it, if neither option happens I just have protein shake and a coffee.
CBF'd making it.

Pancakes? French toast?
Can make high protein versions of either and can if you have most of the stuff ready the night before, doesn't take long to whip up in the morning.

I like bircher muesli's thru the warmer months, make a big batch up and keep it in the fridge. Or porridge in winter

Bacon and eggs for me if I have any, used to be a protein shake, now it's mostly nothing may be a coffee.

Minute steak is a good breakfast and easy to make, or a ham steak, some bacon.

Never had oats or cereal or anything like that I leave that for the horses.

Bacon and eggs for me if I have any, used to be a protein shake, now it's mostly nothing may be a coffee.

Minute steak is a good breakfast and easy to make, or a ham steak, some bacon.

Never had oats or cereal or anything like that I leave that for the horses.

Oats for horses going by that do you eat any veggies ever, since that is rabbit food.

Pancakes with egg whites and protein, banana or blueberries. I know you said your not an egg man but you can't really taste them.
Sounds like a pain in the ass to make but not that bad really if you get the egg whites ready the night before.

- 3-4 big spoonfuls of peanut butter
- 3-4 big spoonfuls of honey

* Melt in microwave for 40-50secs

- add in 3/4 - 1 cup of oats
- 1-1/12 scoops of choc protein

* mix together with melted goodness

* Leave in fridge overnight

Sooooooooooooooooo good....

If im running late then a 50g Natural WPI shake, 2teaspoons of coffee and teaspoon of stevia

If i have my shit together then i rotate between the bellow depending on what i feel like

Bacon and eggs

Polenta with greek yougurt

Polenta with eggs

Polenta with Parmesan cheese

Baked polenta with eggs

Eggs and lentil salad

Eggs cooked in sauce, Italian or Mexican style

Omlette - cheese, tomato and ham/bacon with red onion

Cream corn and cheese on toast

Poached eggs with toast and creamed spinach and garlic butter mushrooms

If i have homemade corned beef then its toasted Rubens :)

Oats cooked with half milk half water and a pinch of salt

have whatever you had for dinner the night before, just make some extra and reheat in the morning, there is nothing to say you have to have cereal, eggs, bacon, etc etc only in the morning, after all it is all just food which gives you energy...

Why not chicken and veggies or steak?

have whatever you had for dinner the night before, just make some extra and reheat in the morning, there is nothing to say you have to have cereal, eggs, bacon, etc etc only in the morning, after all it is all just food which gives you energy...

Why not chicken and veggies or steak?

There are times I'll just eat canned Tuna/Salmon for Breakfast - simply with ease

Whatever you want. Foods don't have to be eaten at specific times of day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

6 eggs, bit of pesto, slice of cheese, two mushrooms, a chilli and spinach leaves..

Awesome

at the moment it's 1 scoop BN WPI, 300ml full cream milk, 3g creatine, tablespoon or so of psyllium husk in a shake, 2 bits of whole grain toast with a slice of cheese. Generally don't deviate from that apart from having 2 microwave poached eggs - not a morning person so don't get up any earlier than I have to.

^fkn Noobs.

5 whole eggs
6 egg whites or 200ml liquid whites
1tbs macadamia oil
7oz steak or salmon
4oz sweet potato
1cup green beans

1,050mg Testosterone Enanthate
700mg Equipoise
600mg Deca
350mg Trenbolone A
175mg Winstrol
525mg Masteron
100mg Anadrol
40mcg Clenbuterol
25mcg Cytomel
20mg Nolvadex
25mg Aromasen
0.5mg Pramipexole
1.25mg Letrozole

Multivitamin
vitamin d3 3000iu
Glucosamine 4000mg
Msm 2000mg
Fish oil 6 grams
Co10q enzyme 300mg
Creatine mono 5 grams
Glutamine 10 grams
Whey protein isolate 50 grams
Electrolyte blend

i dont really eat breakfast and its got nothing to do with that IF shit. i usually brew up a super strong coffee with 300ml of milk and im good to go till about 11-12. weekends i might do some bacon & eggs though