• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My mate grew a cyst on his nut, had 3 nuts and felt shit before he decided to go to the doc.
The cyst was apparently sucking all his test production and had nothing floating around as free or something like that made him feel like shit.
After the op, the main goal was to get his test back up, the doc asked if he'd consider replacement therapy, my mate asked if this will shut him down further rather than start his own production back to full capacity (48 yo)?
The answer was "it's a one way ticket"
He chose against it, saw heaps of quacks, all said there is nothing he can take that is natural.
So he tried the net to find something, saw this ooga booga naturopathic witch, reckons the results showed fuk all improvement.
So he saw some leaf extract on TV somewhere, bought it, took some res100, stared rooting as often as possible, tossing 2/day, hot water in shower on the balls 2/day and generally handling his nuts as much as possible.
His test results blew his doc away, gone from single digits to double in 2 months (not sure of the numbers or units, would have to ask him).
He's back in the gym now and feeling and looking better every day, good to see.
Not sure what I'm trying to say here, just thought it was worth mentioning it.

So I should just play with my balls more often? I don't need an excuse but that will do...

I'm just asking how a doctor or endo could arbitrarily decide that your quality of life depended on greater than natural levels of testosterone. I'm quite perplexed as to how they would come to that conclusion, and not leave themselves open to an enquiry about their ethics.

I'm not prescribed higher than natural levels of testosterone.

My mate grew a cyst on his nut, had 3 nuts and felt shit before he decided to go to the doc.
The cyst was apparently sucking all his test production and had nothing floating around as free or something like that made him feel like shit.
After the op, the main goal was to get his test back up, the doc asked if he'd consider replacement therapy, my mate asked if this will shut him down further rather than start his own production back to full capacity (48 yo)?
The answer was "it's a one way ticket"
He chose against it, saw heaps of quacks, all said there is nothing he can take that is natural.
So he tried the net to find something, saw this ooga booga naturopathic witch, reckons the results showed fuk all improvement.
So he saw some leaf extract on TV somewhere, bought it, took some res100, stared rooting as often as possible, tossing 2/day, hot water in shower on the balls 2/day and generally handling his nuts as much as possible.
His test results blew his doc away, gone from single digits to double in 2 months (not sure of the numbers or units, would have to ask him).
He's back in the gym now and feeling and looking better every day, good to see.
Not sure what I'm trying to say here, just thought it was worth mentioning it.

Single to double digits isn't really that much of an increase at all

What I got out of this thread, don't need anything except for wanking to increase test.
Summary; Wanking = Gainz

No wonder I'm jacked... not. :cool:

Makes for a good excuse if your aroused by a hottie out and about...

'Oh look at that dirty beast, masturbating in public'

'No mam... just raising my natural test levels. As you were'

So I should just play with my balls more often? I don't need an excuse but that will do...

Knock yourself out.

Single to double digits isn't really that much of an increase at all

Its enough to get him out of bed and into a gym, bid difference to his motivation, as nothing else worked.
I'll have to ask where he's at now.

What I got out of this thread, don't need anything except for wanking to increase test.
Summary; Wanking = Gainz

You got it, dont even need weights, just remember to change arms.

wolverines-conclusion-540x207.jpg

Too long to read.
What was the outcome.

I’m all [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] ears.