• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Arnold at his smallest?

This was from the 80's. I watched an interview with him while he was preparing for Conan that he was trying to promote realistic fitness standards for men and women. I'm guessing this was part of that strategy, even though to us he looks relatively small. To a regular person, he'd still appear monstrous.

Her ass rubbing against his package must get him excited.

Last edited:
no he still looks good, probably just off gear and not training hard.

yeah theres pictures of Arnie out there of him obviously off the gear and suffering some type of shutdown as he looks quite effeminate.

I like the 1980's fitness chicks.

Arnold looked off cycle there but still in good shape in comparison to normies.

lol wth his muscles are large, maybe too many magazines or supplements have ruined peoples perceptions but for him to look like contest shape n size is liking having 24/7 boner.. walking around with it.

its a muscle, and i guarantee he would only shine when its competition time. remember, he did not care about " looking massive for every1 everyday " ( im arnold i gotta look the biggest lol )
he cared only to " WIN "

I think he might had a boner 24/7 as well, seeing as though he was carminnngg awl tha time!
other than that it's an idiotic post.

I think he might had a boner 24/7 as well, seeing as though he was carminnngg awl tha time!
other than that it's an idiotic post.
........lol pretty lame attempt at a joke bro.... its actually funny cause its so fucking lame.. " carrminngg awl tha time " yeh yeh we get it pumping iron dick flop

:D