• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many gyms have you trained in?

Shape Up - Blacktown
Definition - Blacktown
Blacktown Pool Gum
Mt Annan Leisure Centre
Aqua Fit - Campbelltown
Fitness First - Campbelltown
Ptc Syd & Canberra
Did a few sessions at Iron Grip - North Syd

Just a few

Really trained in 2.
but do some casual training to catch up with mates in 3 others, and had a go in about 5 others.
but only been a member of 2.

I have trained at countless gyms - but over the years prob 6 main gyms - each one had good and bad points hard to point out which one was the best.

I always find after 12-24 months its good to change it up, move someone else, seems to be another factor that can re-focus your training.

Haven't trained in many, maybe 3. Hate gyms. Got my own setup and never looked back. Haven't been to a commercial gym for years now and don't fucking want to.

at least 20.

Most pretty good, never train or join gyms unless good facilities.

Best atmosphere ever, findlays in mid to late 1980s, massive bb's and good atmosphere.